Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

We could be going down without several new signings. Big man up front. Left winger. CM. CB.

Recall our young RB. Cash needs a challenge.

4 signings needed I reckon. Hope we have many irons in the fire.

(And a new manager obv....)

If we hadnt seen the outline of the new North stand then i would honestly be thinking that NSWE have decided to stop investing. That just like Lerner giving up when Man City got their billions they have with Newcastle entering the equation. 

The type of player we are being linked with is everyone elses cast offs now. And even then they are not coming to us. They are choosing rivals. 

Tbis has been one of the most suprising and depressing months i can remember watching the Villa. On and off the field there doesnt seem to be a plan these last 31 days .

We lost our new centreback 18 days ago and sent out Hause on Loan a week ago. 3 **** centrebacks left. We dont even have any promising 20 year olds who could step in at a push.  Just 17 year old Feeney and 18 year old Swinkels. Madness 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Does anyone genuinely think that players with even a bit of ability will come to us tomorrow with the manager about to be sacked. It isnt iff , its when now. He looks broken and clueless to do anything about it. 

Spot on - no one's coming to join this circus any time soon....

31 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Don’t get me wrong  Moura is a great player on his day and improves the squad…. Just that’s it’s not the level of ambition I guess I was expecting. 

I think that's what Moura's telling his agent....

• Haha 1

Just now, ozvilla28 said:

What's happened to the ambition of the club and owners linked to players now with no upgrade to what we got in the squad. Preseason big talk from Purslow and owners and manager pushing for top 6.

They put their focus of the Las Vegas Villains