Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

We just need to sign one £30-£45 mill forward and a CM £25-30 mill and a LB £15 mill 

I kind of agree, but I think we need to spend more on a striker. 60m+ and get someone really clinical. I think I would prefer to stay with what we have and introduce Archer to the 1st team rather than a striker of 30 to 45m. Maybe Timo Werner would be available at that price, I like him but he would still be a big risk.

25 minutes ago, RicRic said:

We just need to sign one £30-£45 mill Striker, a CM £25-30 mill and a LB £15 mill… bloody hell we really wasted a lot on Wesley

Agreed, we need those three. I would also like another 10/wide option to give us four - assuming BT, Trez and El Ghastly are moved on and JPB goes back out on loan. I am also assuming that Ings leaves and it gives us a three striking options of Ollie, Newbie and Cam. I would personally consider keeping Davis as a 4th option, particularly as we can now use 5 subs and he does give us something very different.

Edited by barry'sboots

18 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I kind of agree, but I think we need to spend more on a striker. 60m+ and get someone really clinical. I think I would prefer to stay with what we have and introduce Archer to the 1st team rather than a striker of 30 to 45m. Maybe Timo Werner would be available at that price, I like him but he would still be a big risk.

I,m not sure we could sign a striker for that much?? A 60m+ striker probably wants to be at a CL club??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, useless said:

I don't think we need to replace Trezeguet and El Ghazi as such, we've already got Traore, Buendia, Coutinho, and Bailey that can play those wide forward/ No.10 roles, plus some younger players.

Maybe if Traore goes as rumoured then we will bring in another option, might depend on what exactly the situation is with Chukwuemeka, hopefully he signs a deal, and becomes another option for central midfield and further forward.

I think, on the basis of what I have seen, if we do keep Chuckie, he needs to get out on a good loan for a season at the top end of the championship along with JPB and Iroegbunam.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I think, on the basis of what I have seen, if we do keep Chuckie, he needs to get out on a good loan for a season at the top end of the championship along with JPB and Iroegbunam.

I think we need to make use of Beale at QPR, I’m sure he’d take Tim 

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Think it will be lower than both those figures.

Same.  He's a shit footballer we massively overpaid for, purely out of hope that he would he'd somehow turn into Salah overnight...  He has some of the worst decision making I've ever seen from a Premier League player...  

50 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

First part was spot on i agree a clinical highly rated player on the up and ready to go … yes bring archer to the squad but i would not be content with watkins and Ings as the only other two forwards and no we have a timo werner style player in watkins so we dont need another