Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Other things I find concerning about this transfer: 

1) No other clubs are after Rodrigo Bentancur. Its just Villa. No one else wants him. Why? 
2) Juventus cant wait to sell him, Even with a 50% of the money going to Boca they and willing to sell him for just 18Million. They want him GONE

Just now, messi11 said:

1) No other clubs are after Rodrigo Bentancur. Its just Villa. No one else wants him. Why? 
2) Juventus cant wait to sell him, Even with a 50% of the money going to Boca they and willing to sell him for just 18Million. They want him GONE

I don't think they want to sell him for £18m, that's one of the reasons it's taking so long

Just now, messi11 said:

1) Who else wanted Coutinho?

2) Juventus need money to cover the £68m they just spent on Vlahovic.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

1) Who else wanted Coutinho?

2) Juventus need money to cover the £68m they just spent on Vlahovic.

1) It was reported that there were 'five or six' teams in the running, all interested in taking Coutinho in the winter window by Skysports

image.thumb.png.cda88599e278bbbc80e34d6db6abe5ad.png

2) Not like there is a big queue of teams lining up for this bargain sell off

13 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Did you watch the villa podcast clip on here recently? The Juve guru guest explained why they have to shift a mid and why they landed on him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

So that's just assumed because we're offering him a new contract then.

This is Gerrard direct quote that I can find

“We want [McGinn] remain a Villa player and we can’t be clearer about that. We love the player, we love the human being and we want to help him. 

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

@Delphinho123 what changed so much from the  OP where you called this potential signing a coup … Now we’ve entered troll parody territory 

It will be a coup. Taking an international player from a team like Juventus is impressive, no doubt, but doesn’t mean he’s good enough!

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It will be a coup. Taking an international player from a team like Juventus is impressive, no doubt, but doesn’t mean he’s good enough!

Well if he's not good enough, it's no coup

50 minutes ago, messi11 said:

No decent team wants Bissouma? Is he shit?

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Better than, and better fit for us than Kamara 

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I agree, playing so much for a top team like Juve suggests that he is a good player, the problem for me is that I think we are recruiting him as being our defensive midfielder, a no 6, and I have doubts that he will perform well for us there. If he would be recruited as a no 8 I would have less problems with it, but there we have enough players going to the summer and if we strengthen there we should probably go for someone more dynamic, then McKennie would make more sense for example. It's the defensive mf role where we need to strengthen (and more pressingly CB imo).

I understand your concerns and I am not arguing by the way, because you make a relevant point.

However, he does seem to be able to play as an 8 and a 6.....some players can, SG did in his career.....some players have more trouble in doing that.

I don't profess to know much about him .....other than a top European team, having used him in 136 games at 24, he has largely been an ever present too.....that tells me, he must have something.

Unless, there is something recent , we are not being told.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Then who is good enough? Just like the Lyon fans about Bertrand Traore , Juve fans have gotten in your head,  If all we do is go by what the fans say then Trezeguet  was held in high regard and highly rated by fans at Kasmimpasa as was Ally Sammata by the Genk support didn’t turn out all that well did they mate! And if Bentancur is that bad why is he a regular at Juventus?

58 minutes ago, messi11 said:

most of the top teams have defensive midfielders already.....its part of our catching up process.

Â