Formula One - 2022

BOF

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

If i were in the crowd with that coming towards me i'd be diving out the way.

Good job the fence did its job otherwise could have been quite a few killed.

All worth it to get a shaky video:rolleyes:

Loved this race. Had it all. Big crash, but everyone is ok, wheel to wheel racing seemingly throughout, overtaking for days, safety car, tactical decisions both good and bad, deserved winner. So glad I got home to watch it live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sainz will be delighted. But Ferrari screwed that up badly, multiple times.

The team shouldn't be happy with that at all as they could have had a lot more from the race with just an iota of racing tactics or awareness.

Just now, jackbauer24 said:

Sainz will be delighted. But Ferrari screwed that up badly, multiple times.

The team shouldn't be happy with that at all as they could have had a lot more from the race with just an iota of racing tactics or awareness.

Ferrari being Ferrari 

I think this race demonstrates just how rubbish all these slow narrow street circuits really are. We need fast, wide, proper racing tracks otherwise we won't see racing of this kind any more.

• Like 1

Really was a brilliant race - hopefully the cars are as close or even closer than they were today for the rest of the season and beyond. Imagine if Max and George had still been in it too. A proper race track helped too.

Just now, a m ole said:

Really was a brilliant race - hopefully the cars are as close or even closer than they were today for the rest of the season and beyond. Imagine if Max and George had still been in it too. A proper race track helped too.

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Who would have thought that an actual racing circuit provides a better race than a ‘street circuit’. 

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I think this race demonstrates just how rubbish all these slow narrow street circuits really are. We need fast, wide, proper racing tracks otherwise we won't see racing of this kind any more.

spiderman-meme.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Who would have thought that an actual racing circuit provides a better race than a ‘street circuit’. 

Actually it's just an airfield.:P