Yves Bissouma

Corleone

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I agree with you but…

Villa fans today: MG is scum, poor abused woman, he must never play again.

Also Villa fans today: Sign Bissouma, whatever it takes. Hopefully that inconvenient investigation will be over soon.

I understand where you’re coming from but they’re night and day situations 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tinker said:

If Dougie goes....

Sell Luiz and bring in Bissouma and we will not be better off.

I'd like to think we have moved on from the typical villa one step forward two steps back routine we have had under previous regimes.

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'd like to think we have moved on from the typical villa one step forward two steps back routine we have had under previous regimes.

Not true imo, Douglas is a square peg in a round hole atm. Bissouma fills the position. I don’t want to lose him, but between mcginn, JJ and Sanson we have enough 8s. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Its not choice , he doesn't want to play for us anymore. I would guess he wants more money than we can offer and who can blame him. He's probably been tapped up by Barcelona.

9 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

We will because it appears Luiz wants to leave

Selling Luiz whilst at his peak value and replacing him with a better player is great business

14 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Definitely a backwards transfer if this is what happens

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He’s a fantastic player. 

I see no evidence that he is a fantastic player. If he was so brilliant he wouldn't be bloody playing for Brighton whi finish 16th every season 

Before anybody tries to compare to Grealish situation this was his only club. Bissouma is not some die hard Brighton fan

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s a fantastic player. 

Zatman doesn’t rate him because his goals and assists are lacking, completely ignores his brilliant defensive numbers mind you. Which is funny considering that’s the main reason we want him 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Zatman doesn’t rate him because his goals and assists are lacking, completely ignores his brilliant defensive numbers mind you. Which is funny considering that’s the main reason we want him 

Maybe I expect a bit more from an alleged 50 million transfer record signing 

18 minutes ago, tinker said:

He's probably been tapped up by Barcelona.

Not sure if you're joking or being serious, but something like this wouldn't surprise me.

Since the financial meltdown, my guess is Barca have found creative and more.intelligent ways of flexing their power.

Identify longer term targets, young with great potential. Dangle enough carrots in front of them to make sure they don't sign new contracts at their clubs.

Meaning Barcelona can eventually get them on Frees and nominal fees, slowly rebuilding a new squad for the future.

By the time the initial phase of this is ready to go they will be ready to make more ridiculous financial decisions to get back to where they " should be ".

Especially for South American players , at the end of the day, Barcelona, is Barcelona.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The goals will come from elsewhere. It’s about us keeping the ball more and stopping other teams playing through us. Bissouma isn’t just a Nakamba type, he’s class on the ball.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We need a defensive midfielder. This guy has some of the best numbers in the league. Surely it make sense to get him in. We had marvellous looking like a world beater in the role, Bissouma is a serious upgrade. 50 might be steep but it’s January. The fact that we know he can come in and perform in this league is worth paying that premium for

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

We need a defensive midfielder. This guy has some of the best numbers in the league. Surely it make sense to get him in. We had marvellous looking like a world beater in the role, Bissouma is a serious upgrade. 50 might be steep but it’s January. The fact that we know he can come in and perform in this league is worth paying that premium for

Just to add to this if we wait till summer and scout some young player from another league, you have to wait a season for them to settle and get up to speed. We can’t afford to wait for that 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

We will because it appears Luiz wants to leave

Selling Luiz whilst at his peak value and replacing him with a better player is great business

I don't think Luiz is at his peak value if your talking about 30m?

The bloke Newcastle have signed for more money is older has less Brazil caps and no prem experience. 

I've seen no reports from Doug himself saying he wants to leave the club should try and do what we did with Grealish and tie him down to a longer deal (4-5 years) with a gentleman's agreement that he can move on if a CL team comes in and meets a set price.

I think he has the potential to be a 50m player in a few years time he's still only 23 with more room for improvement.

6 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

HE IS NOT A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER, HE PLAYS CENTRAL MIDFIELD 

Â