Guilty pleasures: Famous people you fancy but know you really shouldn't

StewieGriffin

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Nothing guilty about her! I think she's bloody lovely tbh.

Tbf there's not much guilty about many of these. And I say that as someone whose first nomination was Sue Perkins.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Isy Suttie

Zoe Wanamaker

Christina Ricci

Winona Ryder

Judy Greer

2 of these have featured in the FHM hottest 100 women on the planet lists!  If that is the standard you feel guilty about, the women you actually go for must be out of this world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eidolon said:

Binged the first season of Broad City today and I am now thoroughly obsessed with Ilana Glazer

Mmm-hmm, and Abbi too.  Though I consider neither a guilty pleasure.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Straggler said:

2 of these have featured in the FHM hottest 100 women on the planet lists!  If that is the standard you feel guilty about, the women you actually go for must be out of this world.

True. But as ever with these things, it's basically a list of 'they don't immediately come to mind as someone hot' with the odd person nominating a really out there case.

The fact of the matter is as a bloke who looks like a homeless meth addled frog at the best of times if any of the names here gave me an inkling of a chance I'd crawl through burning glass to take it, theoretically.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

anyone who watched neighbours during the early-mid 00s will have a few obvious candidates to add to this list but there were definitely some not so obvious ones too that me and my mates obsessed over. susan kennedy straight away springs to mind

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Susan Sarandon.

Rocky Horror-Sarandon certainly hit different to the likes of Stepmom-Sarandon I'd previously associated her with.

Crossing over into full on lovely ladies territory here but her daughter, Eva Amurri, is almost the absolute spit of her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Rocky Horror-Sarandon certainly hit different to the likes of Stepmom-Sarandon I'd previously associated her with.

Crossing over into full on lovely ladies territory here but her daughter, Eva Amurri, is almost the absolute spit of her.

Witches of Eastwick. Say no more. Weirdly carnal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GarethRDR said:

Sarandon in White Palace...

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 07/01/2022 at 21:46, Xela said:

As older women go, Jennifer Tilly has always piqued my interest. 

The Wachowskis can butcher as many Matrix films as they want, they gave us Bound and thus can do no wrong.

(Which is an awesome film either way but, in particular... wibble).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Sarandon in White Palace...

That film certainly awakened some thing in the younger me. That and Barbarella are some of the strongest memories of my earlier years. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Trash telly specials

Catherine Southon

Kate Humble

Kate Bliss

Sarah Beeny ftw, but again I'm not sure anyone should feel guilty about banging the snot out of her. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2