Liverpool Terror Attack

bickster

Running late for his own bombing so just blows himself up. It's very Four Lions isn't it. Best possible outcome though, except for the driver's ear. 

If it is as rumoured, a timer for 11:00 to target the memorial, that has all the hallmarks of this bomber being a disposable peon for a group, doesn't it. If he was working alone, why not just have a trigger, it's usually the MO of a group wanting to ensure their bomber doesn't have a change of heart. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Running late for his own bombing so just blows himself up. It's very Four Lions isn't it. Best possible outcome though, except for the driver's ear. 

If it is as rumoured, a timer for 11:00 to target the memorial, that has all the hallmarks of this bomber being a disposable peon for a group, doesn't it. If he was working alone, why not just have a trigger, it's usually the MO of a group wanting to ensure their bomber doesn't have a change of heart. 

Hero cabbie because he turned up late for his fare

18 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Isn't the consensus that he was going to the Cathedral but realised he wouldn't make it on time (11am) so asked to stop at the hospital as they passed?

100% Not true. Gossip and rumour. 

Again this comes from the interview with the supposed friend of the driver. Just as the locking of the doors does. Pretty much nothing in that interview is true, it is a work of fantasy

12 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If it is as rumoured, a timer for 11:00 to target the memorial, that has all the hallmarks of this bomber being a disposable peon for a group, doesn't it.

The statements made by the Police so far don't support that theory. He rented the flat he was picked up from, he never lived in it. The neighbours have been quoted as saying they thought it was an empty property. There appears to be no others involved, even the people he lived with have been released and it has been stated they aren't involved.

Nothing has been said about a timer, though I agree the evidence does kind of point to that and I agree re normal terrorist operating modes. I just think this oddly doesn't follow normal patterns

Just now, bickster said:

You've invented that in your head, there is no suggestion the cab was late

I’m only half joking. If the theory is he had a bomb which was timed to go off at 11 he either didn’t allow enough time or the cab was late.

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

If the theory is he had a bomb which was timed to go off at 11

Again, the timer is pure speculation. Its perfectly possible that this has nothing to do with 11am on remembrance Sunday. He could just be a shit terrorist that went over a bump on the entrance to the hospital that made him let go of the switch early (this is also pure speculation by way of an alternate theory)

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

an asylum seeker from the middle east...but he's christian. god this really is going to blow the mind of a certain type of individual isn't it

No. 'Not a real Christian. Undercover Muslim'. Everybody knows you have to be white and born in Britain to be a Christian. 

Edited by mjmooney

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

an asylum seeker from the middle east...but he's christian. god this really is going to blow the mind of a certain type of individual isn't it

Failed asylum seeker, I think his application was refused a good number of years ago from what I read earlier.

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Someone who shouldn't be in this country blows himself up outside a hospital. Does it not blow everyone's mind?

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

Failed asylum seeker, I think his application was refused a good number of years ago from what I read earlier.

didn't see that in the reports i read

edit: just seen...he had an application refused in 2014. we have no idea what has happened in the 7 years since so it's still presumptuous to say that he 'shouldnt be here' as someone mentioned above

Edited by tomav84

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so it's still presumptuous to say that he 'shouldnt be here' as someone mentioned above

Agreed, never my intention to say he shouldn't have been here. There are lots of reasons why he could still be legally in the country

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

No. 'Not a real Christian. Undercover Muslim'. Everybody knows you have to be white and born in Britain to be a Christian. 

Jesus is going to confuse the hell out of those people😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Jesus is going to confuse the hell out of those people😂😂

Cognitive dissonance. 

I've see US evangelical websites that seriously insist that Jesus spoke English, because "it's there in the Bible". 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, coda said:

Someone who shouldn't be in this country blows himself up outside a hospital. Does it not blow everyone's mind?

Well no, he did it outside of the hospital.

*badum-tss*

Yes yes, am going to hell etc.

Â