Weekends Football 10/12 September

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

Probably one of the most one sided Premier League games I will see in a while, if Mane wasnt so selfish they could have easily put up 10 today

They never stopped running thou.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

From this angle you can see it's unfortunate rather than dirty imo.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 18.23.54.png

I don't think anyone has said it was dirty, malicious, or intentional, but when you lunge off the ground with both feet off the floor, you lose control and the ability to pull out, making incidents like this much more likely. I stand by it being dangerous play and a red even if there's no injury from it.

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don't think anyone has said it was dirty, malicious, or intentional, but when you lunge off the ground with both feet off the floor, you lose control and the ability to pull out, making incidents like this much more likely. I stand by it being dangerous play and a red even if there's no injury from it.

Yeah, It was dangerous and proved to be,  he didn’t mean it at all but there’s a reason why you don’t try to win the ball in the position he was in.

For me he's lunged down the side of him to either get a block on or get to the ball - nothing wrong with that, but he's gone with the wrong leg and as a result, even though the tackling leg is alongside the player, his body is behind him. When Elliott then tries to stop, the trailing leg catches him.

I think it's a foul, probably a yellow, but without the injury if that was given as a red card there would be outrage.

• Like 4

Zlatan is back from his injury, was subbed on in the 60th minute and scored in the 67th. He turns 40 in a 3 weeks.

Was a simple tap in from 5 yards and Rebic made the goal, but a clever run by Zlatan who is sporting a hair-do that will not be everyones cup of tea. Guy is going all Snoop Dog with a big braid :D 

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Leeds have conceded 11 goals in four games and today they could have conceded two or three more - they've got problems at the back.

Disagree with this they should have conceded about 6/7 more. Mane alone as indicated above had more shots then them. 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Â