Weekends Football 10/12 September

andykeenan

14 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Liverpool really spent that much compared to the others? 

They haven't spent anything - all there players are local lads who come through the youth system - they don't spend millions in the transfer market.   .......well that's why I read anyway !!!! 

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

They haven't spent anything - all there players are local lads who come through the youth system - they don't spend millions in the transfer market.   .......well that's why I read anyway !!!! 

Local academy players Alisson, Salah and Van Dijk grew up watching Brookside 

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

We're meant to take this league seriously?

No we're all just supposed to pretend and praise it and like it and share it and promote it despite the fact nobody is interested in it and nobody talks about it aside from the companies pushing it.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, sorry was not sure where to post so picked this thread. Just booked to go over to the West Ham game at the end of next month. Last game I was at was the Spurs home game before the pandemic hit. We land on the Saturday so wondering can you suggest good boozer/boozers to watch the game that are on that day. Normally stay local ( in the city ) and have been to Hennessys but I was told that is a blues pub. Any other suggestions please. 

Â