January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

5 hours ago, a m ole said:

Without Tuanzebe I’m worried we’re even going into the weekend with 2 1/2 senior centre backs. Surely we’ll sign one ASAP?

He couldn’t play against Man Utd anyway, so it makes no difference for the next 2 games. 

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s not *****, do you remember him for us in The Championship? If he was *****, he wouldn’t still be a Man United player, simple as that

Yeah watch 5-5 Forest game. Absolute *****

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Matty Cash scored for Forest too, swings and roundabouts 

I don’t think anyone has been very impressed with Axel this season, he was a body in the squad but not someone who could be relied upon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

I don’t think anyone has been very impressed with Axel this season, he was a body in the squad but not someone who could be relied upon. 

I think he is someone that could be relied  upon in the Premier League. He wouldn’t still be on Man United’s books officially if he wasn’t a decent player. He has had quite a lot of injuries that have held him back

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he is someone that could be relied  upon in the Premier League. He wouldn’t still be on Man United’s books officially if he wasn’t a decent player. He has had quite a lot of injuries that have held him back

I disagree. If he could be relied upon in the Premier League he wouldn’t be in Napoli. Injuries are unlucky, but you still have to take your opportunities when they come. He didn’t do that in England, at OT or at VP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

I disagree. If he could be relied upon in the Premier League he wouldn’t be in Napoli. Injuries are unlucky, but you still have to take your opportunities when they come. He didn’t do that in England, at OT or at VP.

I thought he was good for us in The Championship, him and Tyrone Mings had a good partnership but we chose to sign Ezri Konsa instead

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he was good for us in The Championship, him and Tyrone Mings had a good partnership but we chose to sign Ezri Konsa instead

Yes, three seasons ago in the league below Axel mostly did okay - then chose to go back to Utd instead of joining Villa. That isn’t relevant to where we are now as a squad and the standards we require from our CB’s (Hause isn’t good enough anymore, either). 

42 minutes ago, Awol said:

Yes, three seasons ago in the league below Axel mostly did okay - then chose to go back to Utd instead of joining Villa. That isn’t relevant to where we are now as a squad and the standards we require from our CB’s (Hause isn’t good enough anymore, either). 

Josh Feeney can step up then :)