Hungary v England England v Andorra Poland v England World Cup Quaffers

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack definitely passing it quicker now 

Makes him far less effective for me. I never got the obsession with demanding he released the ball quicker. He’s the kind of player who wants to be on the ball as much as possible. If he’s passing the ball rather than drawing defenders in and going past players then he’s not at his best.

Obviously there’s a middle ground where you’d like him to be but releasing the ball quickly isn’t his game and he’s good enough at what he does to be allowed to play his way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'd love Phillips in our midfield.

As long as he doesn't bring rice with him...

75% possession, once again waxing lyrical that maguire can push up in to midfield, what the **** do that pair do? Absolute waste of time playing them both 

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Makes him far less effective for me. I never got the obsession with demanding he released the ball quicker. He’s the kind of player who wants to be on the ball as much as possible. If he’s passing the ball rather than drawing defenders in and going past players then he’s not at his best.

Exactly, City and England are trying to remove the part of his game that is special. A real shame!

Safegate and Grealish…2 previous Villa players that I used to admire but now have no real interest in

Grealish is a quality player but Safegate is a bang below average manager imo

Not playing Grealish from the start against Italy was criminal 

Â