Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Seems like it doesn’t it? Sad to see.

How has SG benefitted us in any way?

He’s doing a “hell” of a job 🙄

Not defending SG but he didn’t sign him, he’s started 2 of the 3 league games we’ve played. Get SG isn’t popular amongst fans but he’s been more than fair with Bailey. Not sure what Baileys relationship is with this bloke but he needs to tell the prick to shut his mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Even more

What an absolute dumbass. Making himself look ridiculous.

No class, no intelligence. Why is he engaging with people over this?

Keep it private, communicate with the club.

Rather than air your grievances in public… 

What a fool.

• Like 1

Just now, WHY said:

Not defending SG but he didn’t sign him, he’s started 2 of the 3 league games we’ve played. Get SG isn’t popular amongst fans but he’s been more than fair with Bailey. Not sure what Baileys relationship is with this bloke but he needs to tell the prick to shut his mouth. 

It’s his father.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't let the fact that you dislike SG, deflect from the truth that this is absolute pHuckery for him to do in a public forum.

I don't care who the Manager is, this is bigger than that.

Maybe Bailey has said it behind closed doors that you know I am winger not a 10 or false 14 whatever position Gerrard calls it and he has been ignored

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't let the fact that you dislike SG, deflect from the truth that this is absolute pHuckery for him to do in a public forum.

I don't care who the Manager is, this is bigger than that.

Agree, it should remain private. He’s showing himself to be an absolute buffoon. How does this help Leon?

This is annoying although always going to happen with this lad and his dad.

However to be fair he’s exactly right that he’s a talented lad being completely misused and it’s very possible a lot of our squad are equally frustrated with the lack of a system. 

Equally, none of us can control what our old man says and it’s also possible Bailey is totally happy and it’s just his dad who has the hump.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Agree, it should remain private. He’s showing himself to be an absolute buffoon. How does this help Leon?

Well it possibly gets him a move to another club that Butler might already have lined up, given the ‘sell him to someone who will use him properly’ line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm all for this, the more people, even if they are nuts, that come out and hammer Gerrard the better. 

Yeah even if it f*cks the club up and makes everything worse in the process 🤦🏿‍♂️

What happens if a new manager comes in and doesn't start him all the time either?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â