Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Okay, the commentators' bias towards United - particularly Ronaldo - is really annoying me now.

Don't really mind who wins personally. If I had to choose it'd probably be United though, so there were still only four English clubs to have won the cup.

I think Ashley Cole has been superb tonight, he's playing like he's on a right mission!

I have to admit I've really enjoyed the game as a whole, I expected it to be more of a chess game, trying to cancel each other out, but been a gooden.

this pitch is ruining the game

I think its been an excellent game.

Hard to call a man of the match too. Vidic has looked the classiest player, but there have been quite a few good performances out there tonight.

I think its been an excellent game.

Hard to call a man of the match too. Vidic has looked the classiest player, but there have been quite a few good performances out there tonight.

I agree. It looked as if it would be a poor game till the first goal went in but it really has been a good game.

. Vidic has looked the classiest player, but there have been quite a few good performances out there tonight.

serious? at my count vidic has now played 7 long balls that have all gone straight out or to cech

hes had a cracking night at the back but i would hardly say classy, hes really struggled with his passing

. Vidic has looked the classiest player, but there have been quite a few good performances out there tonight.

serious? at my count vidic has now played 7 long balls that have all gone straight out or to cech

hes had a cracking night at the back but i would hardly say classy, hes really struggled with his passing

He can't pass for shit, but he is a great defender.

Â