Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Chelsea now well on top

strange game is football and is it me or is Paul Scholes nnow a pale imitation of the player he used to be ?

Yep, but he must be about 35.

He is 33. He will be 34 in November.

He isnt the player he was at the turn of the decade, but then that United midfield of Giggs, Keane, Scholes and Beckham was the best unit ive ever seen. The side they have today isnt as good as that one was even if they win tonight and the media go crazy over it. They need a treble and they need to finish 18 points clear at the top of the table before serious comparisons can be made.

Chelsea were set to do a Leeds until Roman come in, they'd have been relegated.

Man Utd had one famous incident of surrounding the ref which got blown out of proportion and Ferguson has made it clear they don't do that anymore. Chelsea surround the ref multiples times in every match.

Words fail me.

Chelsea now well on top

strange game is football and is it me or is Paul Scholes nnow a pale imitation of the player he used to be ?

Yep, but he must be about 35.

He is 33. He will be 34 in November.

He isnt the player he was at the turn of the decade, but then that United midfield of Giggs, Keane, Scholes and Beckham was the best unit ive ever seen. The side they have today isnt as good as that one was even if they win tonight and the media go crazy over it. They need a treble and they need to finish 18 points clear at the top of the table before serious comparisons can be made.

I agree with all of this.

As for Scholes, I think he is possible the finnest player never to win the PFA award.

also I have to say Hargreaves £20m, what a joke !!

He's been fantastic tonight

you serious ?

hardly noticed him

and now Ferdinand down

maybe cramp

Man Ure totally being done by chelsea

and not sure what chelsea have done to change it

Â