Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Lampard is getting a big fat payrise or a big fat transfer to Internazionale on the back of this game. Id imagine his agent is feeling quite happy at the moment.

I can't believe it, the word fat used twice in a post about Frank and neither in direct reference to him! Is that a world record? :shock:

Lampard is getting a big fat payrise or a big fat transfer to Internazionale on the back of this game. Id imagine his agent is feeling quite happy at the moment.

I can't believe it, the word fat used twice in a post about Frank and neither in direct reference to him! Is that a world record? :shock:

I was trying to be subtle. :flag:

I was trying to be subtle. :flag:

Fat chance :D

I hope this gets won from open play. Its been a superb game and i think it would be a real shame to see it decided on penalties.

Â