Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

I just know in the run up to the penalty Terry was thinking of lifting the trophy and that makes his miss sooooo sweet, if he really wanted to take a pen for the team he would have taken the first, not the one to win!

Cocky thug!

Agrred.

Excuse my language, but Ronaldo really is a total f-wit isn't he?!

He annoys me to the n-th **** degree – but you can't deny that he is a superb footballer. Unfortunately, he's bought into the 'sports star' image and plays it to the full – let's hope our youngsters (Ash et al.) keep their feet on the ground...

I just know in the run up to the penalty Terry was thinking of lifting the trophy and that makes his miss sooooo sweet, if he really wanted to take a pen for the team he would have taken the first, not the one to win!

Cocky thug!

I'd say it shows bottle more than anything. Going up to take a make or break penalty ahead of the Essien, Anelka etc etc.

Fair play to him.

I think it was pretty even. Man U had them for toast in the first half, and were very unlucky to go in level.

Chelsea really pushed on at the start of the second half, but it became even again in the last 15 mins when Man U switched their system a bit.

So I'd say Man U just edged it. And even more so because I think they play the better football.

Cocky thug!

I'd say it shows bottle more than anything. Going up to take a make or break penalty ahead of the Essien, Anelka etc etc.

Fair play to him.

Agreed!

I wonder what will happen at Stamford Bridge in the summer. Fire sale anyone?

I'd like to buy some fire, how much is it?

Cocky thug!

Fair play to him.

Said he wasn't going to take one as the last time he took one, he missed & his mum had a heart attack.

I think it was pretty even. Man U had them for toast in the first half, and were very unlucky to go in level.

Chelsea really pushed on at the start of the second half, but it became even again in the last 15 mins when Man U switched their system a bit.

So I'd say Man U just edged it. And even more so because I think they play the better football.

Man Utd switched to match Chelsea's system in the second because they were getting overrun.

Over the course of the 90 minutes, Chelsea deserved to win that for me, no question.

suppose secretly i wanted united to win,fair play to avram grant though getting drogbas medal although the media take the piss out of him etc he really looks after his players

felt sorry for anelka though poor old chap

suppose secretly i wanted united to win,fair play to avram grant though getting drogbas medal although the media take the piss out of him etc he really looks after his players

felt sorry for anelka though poor old chap

He should give that medal away, Drogba doesnt deserve anything.

I wonder what will happen at Stamford Bridge in the summer. Fire sale anyone?

I'd like to buy some fire, how much is it?

Cocky thug!

Fair play to him.

Said he wasn't going to take one as the last time he took one, he missed & his mum had a heart attack.

Exactly.. he wanted the glory.

Â