Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

It was almost too good to be true when that tosser missed his penalty and it was almost ALL his fault that they lost, shame JT slipped.

Anyways, a great Final I thought - alot of the jealous types on another forum I'm on are talking about how bad it was, since they seem to have something against England! - but fair play to United, good too see Scholsey win the European Cup while actually playing.

And there are still only 4 in our special little club - NO LONDON TEAMS ALLOWED

As for JTs penalty. What a class thing to do. Penalty number 5 is often decisive, he wasn't to know what position they'd be in come penalty #5 (The order is decided before hand apparently) so for all he knew it would have been the penalty to try and keep them in the game and he'd have to handle all the pressure. Exactly what a captain should do in my opinion, well played JT.

i wanted them both to loose, but the lesser of two evil's came through in the end, at least the trophy wont get soiled with that buy the league cockney twnuts name scratched on it, and we can still sing the song to em

It seems that the scum missed their opportunity to match redscouse's three wins.

Nice to see that the world's best league contrived to bore the crap out of the rest of Europe (assumed, I didn't endure the game)

Ah well, there goes Avram's chance of a knighthood

Game has gone right off the boil now, both teams cautious not to give it away in the dying minutes. Wouldn't be surprised to see a sending off or two and pens

Well, there's the first one...

Disgraceful behavour from Chelsea

Maybe I was seeing things, but did anyone else clock the disgraceful antics of John Terry just after the Drogba red card? He ran up to Tevez and shouted something at old Carlos, at the same time appearing to mimic an elbow jab to the man's throat: at best, I guess, he was accusing Tevez of elbowing Drogba; still it looked horribly aggressive from where I'm sitting...

I was pretty neutral before the start of this match. Now, I'm absolutely behind Manure (and I never expected to say that – ever!).

Chelsea are a horrible club. I always knew it. Lest I (we) forget, tonight has reminded of this fact.

Curs-ed ego!

Forgive me for, erm, bumping myself. But I'm really interested to hear if anyone else saw what I mention above... (Which horrified me.)

Between a rock and a hard place, true, but I'm very happy that Chelsea lost – for the record. Horrible club.

lol@nani always get some prick who did **** all but wants to be in the limelight like hes important

He scored a penalty, more than Rooney.

i beleive the tournament is called the champions LEAGUE all finals are usally roll of the dice and espcially penalty shoot outs, but your saying nani has contributed more to united winnen the cup than roney has even tallying up all the other games in the cl wich has been played :/

lol@nani always get some prick who did **** all but wants to be in the limelight like hes important

He scored a penalty, more than Rooney.

i beleive the tournament is called the champions LEAGUE all finals are usally roll of the dice and espcially penalty shoot outs, but your saying nani has contributed more to united winnen the cup than roney has even tallying up all the other games in the cl wich has been played :/

Can i have that in English please?

I wonder what will happen at Stamford Bridge in the summer. Fire sale anyone?

I'd like to buy some fire, how much is it?

I just know in the run up to the penalty Terry was thinking of lifting the trophy and that makes his miss sooooo sweet, if he really wanted to take a pen for the team he would have taken the first, not the one to win!

Cocky thug!

I'd say it shows bottle more than anything. Going up to take a make or break penalty ahead of the Essien, Anelka etc etc.

Fair play to him.

Said he wasn't going to take one as the last time he took one, he missed & his mum had a heart attack.

Exactly.. he wanted the glory.

He's referring to Essien, not JT.

Â