Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Good game, I felt Chelsea edged it and probably deserved to win.

So close to the dream result of Utd losing on penalties and it all being Ronaldo's fault.

Ah well, there's always next year.

I agree. Chelsea were the better team on the night. I hate Man Utd and feel like they get so many lucky breaks. Van der Saar was beaten and Terry slipped. But Chelsea should have done more with all of the possession and shots they had.

If you listened to Giggs you wouldnt think he was Welsh!

Im sure he is entitled to have a Manc accent after 20 years in our rainiest city.

Tommy Hitz had a Brummie accent within about 2 years of living in Sutton!

United. Can't stand Chelsea, and the idea of them thinking they are suddenly a huge club because they've won the CL makes me feel sick.

Exactly how I feel.

Seconded, after years of hating Manure with a passion.... I now rate Cheslea as far and beyond the dirtiest, most egotistical team ever to grace the field of play.

Nobody's jealous 'ey?

Of what exactly?

I hate Manure but well done to them, they deserve it and am really delighted for Giggs, he has been an amazing and brilliant servent to them.

Fergy - no matter my hatred for him, he has been the best British manager in the past 50 years, don't care what anybody says and I hate the guy!

And we will be up there soon :P

We need some euro nights at VP next season, we best not mess up against odense.

When was the last time the Villa was involved in any sort of penalty shoot-out?

I hate Man Utd, but have to say they deserved it in my opinion. They should have had Chelsea dead and buried in the first half. But Chelsea got a jammy goal, and ended up fighting back (probably due to the goal) in the second half. It was a good game for a neutral, and I enjoyed watching it. Plus Terry missing was priceless.

Oh, and one other big thing for any Chelsea supporters out there: "HAVE YOU WON THE EUROPEAN CUP?!" Sorry, I had to! Now we can keep singing this to them, knowing that they have spent an absolute fortune and still can't win it. Whereas we. the mighty Villa, still have it under our belts. UTV!

Good game, I felt Chelsea edged it and probably deserved to win.

So close to the dream result of Utd losing on penalties and it all being Ronaldo's fault.

Ah well, there's always next year.

I agree. Chelsea were the better team on the night. I hate Man Utd and feel like they get so many lucky breaks. Van der Saar was beaten and Terry slipped. But Chelsea should have done more with all of the possession and shots they had.

yep, i thought chelsea just edged it. United much better 1st half, but was all chelsea 2nd. Utd did get a few decisions which i found odd. quite a few throw ins and corners chelsea should have had but didn't.

but then again chelsea were pretty lucky with their goal.

Shame the way JT missed the penalty - reminded me of Beckham for England when he slipped at the crucial moment too. I suspect the pitch may have been partly to blame ....

a great advert for the game in terms of football and excitement.

a poor advert for the game in terms of harassing the referee and gamesmanship.

watched the game, sadlt, with my Utd supporting GF and her brothers, and shed loads of wanky Utd supporting glory hunters (pub in middlewich, about 45 minutes drive from United, so not really local).

It's made me dislike them just as much as the red scouse now.

If you listened to Giggs you wouldnt think he was Welsh!

Im sure he is entitled to have a Manc accent after 20 years in our rainiest city.

Tommy Hitz had a Brummie accent within about 2 years of living in Sutton!

The great Dane Jan 'dey do dat dow dont dey dow' Molby

FA cup semi at Wembley vs Bolton in 2000?

Ihate every single Man Utd fan last night. They are so **** annoying. Was completely split to who I wanted to win - wanted Man U to win so that the exclusive club stays intact but sitting with a load of Man U fans, I wanted their world to crumble that night. Would have taken a lot of pleasure out of that!!

After the initial 20 minutes sparring i thought it was a great game.

So much incident and drama it was very fitting for the occassion.

Ronaldo came so close to being the villain of the story with that awful penalty but imo was by far the best player on the pitch, he was sublime and made international players look like kids. I mean Essien is a £24 million player and has been superb at right back, physically he is probably their best player to deal with him but he was made to look an absolute mug for most of the game.

Glad Man U won it to keep it from Chelsea.

FA cup semi at Wembley vs Bolton in 2000?

I can only think of a few in the last 15 years or so.

Bolton FA cup 2000 (won)

Internazionale UEFA cup 1994 (won)

Tranmere Rovers League cup 1994 (won)

Wimbledon FA cup 1993 (lost)

Are there any more?

I edged towards Chelsea, just because of Fergie's constant whinging when decisions go against them. He should see what it's like for other clubs!! Also I seem to get more shit from Man Ure fans..

I almost felt sorry for Chelsea... then Peter Kenyon bowled on to the field and I remembered exactly why I hate that club.

Seconded.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, when Chelsea went up to get their medals Kenyon was leading them, as they approached the Man u players etc Ferguson was first in line, Kenyon looked at him almost I suspect wanting to shake hands and Ferguson completely ignored him.

I almost felt sorry for Chelsea... then Peter Kenyon bowled on to the field and I remembered exactly why I hate that club.

Seconded.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, when Chelsea went up to get their medals Kenyon was leading them, as they approached the Man u players etc Ferguson was first in line, Kenyon looked at him almost I suspect wanting to shake hands and Ferguson completely ignored him.

Quite possibly. He was having a good old laugh with some of the UEFA suits when collecting their losers medals (because he deserves one?) with a distraught John Terry behind. He's just a knob and that entire club reeks of him.

Â