Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Very entertaining game even i was nervous...Drogba is the best CF in the world IMO but not showing up to get his medal is just a disgrace..This is what football is about ,great game with peopel crying on both teams when it's over..wonderful to watch.

Let's hope we will see Villa in a CL final within 7-8 years

If you listened to Giggs you wouldnt think he was Welsh!

he isn't !!

hasn't he lived all his life in Manchester ?

Yep, adopted his mother's name and Welshness when his parents split up

But his dad is Welsh, too. (You're implying that he's not, if I read you right.)

When I was doing my Ph.D. in Cardiff, from 2000 onwards, papa Giggs used to live just around the corner from me. Believe me – having chatted to the man a few times – he is a very Welsh man! He's also a really good guy, for the record, really genuine...

Oh the joy. Watching the sugar daddy and his spoiled brats fall flat on their faces. Priceless! :lol: And the big 4 stays intact.

Now back to normal mode. F*ck off you manc words removed

I agree that it was a great advert for the Premier League.. and for those that say "Except the players were harassing the referees" do you watch football on the continent? That's what always happens, Italians are notorious for arguing and intimidating refs in order to get opposition players booked!

Nobody's jealous 'ey?

I know I'm not. Next you'll be telling people here they are jealous of SHA because they don't like them. I know you like Manu, but you'll have to learn to live with the fact that plenty of Villa fans don't, just like plenty don't like Chelsea or Liverpool or West Ham or Baggies or pretty much any team of note.

Haha!!! Terry you loser!!!

I'm so happy utd won to keep our exclusive club nice and small.

Jealous LOL! Yeah course we are, don't mean we can't laugh at them; Chelsea are out bitch!

Great result and I hope Sir Alex will give Ronaldo a massive rockling for this pissing about on taking the penalty.

Ha Ha Chelsea. They are just Rich man and London version of Small Heath Alliance.

Referee is fanstatic. I would love it if he booked every Chelsea player for mob pressure.

Rooney was shite.

Chelsea should remember they are very lucky not to be 3-0 down before the first goal.

I think I will wind up a postie at work next week as he look like John Terry.

Nobody's jealous 'ey?

I know I'm not. Next you'll be telling people here they are jealous of SHA because they don't like them. I know you like Manu, but you'll have to learn to live with the fact that plenty of Villa fans don't, just like plenty don't like Chelsea or Liverpool or West Ham or Baggies or pretty much any team of note.

I was talking about the attempts of making jokes with Thailand and Malaysia or whatever, when we both know that:

a) having fans there is good for the club - income

B) it means the club is successful - trophies

= Don't we want these two things?

I was talking about the attempts of making jokes with Thailand and Malaysia or whatever, when we both know that:

Okey. I'm still not jealous that they'll be dancing in Malaysia today. And I realize there'd be people dancing there if we had won all that Manu has lately. I might even make a joke about it then too though, if I wasn't too busy getting wasted myself. It's not so serious!

lol at ur pic!

Hate chelsea more surely, nothing is funnier than Terry missing that kick, i was playing drinking games at the time, and if Chelsea had won with that kick, I'd have had to down 4 pints, do for him to miss was a moment of sheer joy an exuberance...

Okey. I'm still not jealous that they'll be dancing in Malaysia today. And I realize there'd be people dancing there if we had won all that Manu has lately. I might even make a joke about it then too though, if I wasn't too busy getting wasted myself. It's not so serious!

I'm from Malaysia and it's full of gloryhunters!!!Pisses me off that people laugh when I tell them I support villa. Manure has made so much money from southeast asia. They have their own chain of stores, a bar, and a huge fan club in malaysia. No wonder they love coming to asia for preseason. Asia is a cash cow and clubs like manure are milking it. However when villa start winning trophies, expect to see the gloryhunter fans come with their money. I don't mid tbh, as that would mean the club gets to afford better players.

Â