What animal could you win a fight with?

Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yeah. Villa park, would do. In the centre circle. 

I wasn’t thinking “Waterworld” in Stoke. I think the shark might have the edge.

Be careful before it was VIlla Park, Aston Lower Grounds used to have an aquarium, might give the shark a previously unknown home advantage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

If I can choose the venue, I reckon I could win against a shark.

I was snorkelling with the boy on holiday once and he got attacked by a Picasso triggerfish ... was the funniest thing ever watching this fish go to work on him , like a fly on the M1 trying to stop a car in the outside lane , but it was quite relentless and once we figured it was probably protecting her eggs we backed away and left her in peace , so technically Mrs Picssso fish could be bragging on a fish football forum right now about how she won a fight against a human 

so i reckon you might struggle with a shark , even if you may be bigger than a child 

379ED479-78A2-489D-B755-49D964EA21D6.jpeg

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, trekka said:

I thought a honey badger might be an easy one given the name.  Probably not though as they are aggressive little buggers. 

They have been known to mix it with lions. That said a sly crafty kick to its little honey badger knackers and who knows

Edited by Follyfoot

44 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

They have been known to mix it with lions. That said a sly crafty kick to its little honey badger knackers and who knows

No chance. Have you seen that honeybadger v puff adder fight on YT? Takes the full venomous bite, has a quick nap while the snake is basking in its victory, then casually gets up and rips it to shreds. 

59 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

technically Mrs Picssso fish could be bragging on a fish football forum right now

Probably sparking a plethora ® of human puns. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

If I can choose the venue, I reckon I could win against a shark.

The rules stipulate no biting in any case, so think that rules out any advantage they may have.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, useless said:

I wouldn't fight an endangered animal at all, and only would fight any other animal if I had no other choice.

Not on about killing them just giving them a bit of a twatting in a controlled environment 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Not sure if this has been done before but could not find a thread on it. 

No tools, fist to first, or fist to hoof or wing or whatever. No biting, no ‘tipping’ three knockdown rule, one submission or a knockout

‘No biting’ seems a disadvantage to most animals. A german shepherd with or without biting are 2 very different stories.

1 minute ago, AXD said:

‘No biting’ seems a disadvantage to most animals. A german shepherd with or without biting are 2 very different stories.

Don’t blame me mate I don’t make the rules, well...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Don’t blame me mate I don’t make the rules, well...

I trust this was discussed with all animals involved. I’m sure it was them who said ‘as long as those humans are not allowed to bite, we’re in’

10 minutes ago, AXD said:

I trust this was discussed with all animals involved. I’m sure it was them who said ‘as long as those humans are not allowed to bite, we’re in’

The majority were more concerned about unfair use of the finger in the rectoral cavity 

I'd definitely lose against most animals (including voles, otters and fieldmice), as I love animals and I'm a pacifist and a southern softie admittedly. I might win against a tortoise but only with light slaps allowed, a maximum of four, and only in self-defence if absolutely necessary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â