What animal could you win a fight with?

Follyfoot

Not sure if this has been done before but could not find a thread on it. 

No tools, fist to first, or fist to hoof or wing or whatever. No biting, no ‘tipping’ three knockdown rule, one submission or a knockout

I reckon I could take a fully grown swan, as long as you avoid the wings ( can break your arm) get on the inside and then ground and pound or maybe choke it out as the neck has got to be vulnerable I would think 🤔 result Follyfoot by submission 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Not sure if this has been done before but could not find a thread on it. 

No tools, fist to first, or fist to hoof or wing or whatever. No biting, no ‘tipping’ three knockdown rule, one submission or a knockout

I reckon I could take a fully grown swan, as long as you avoid the wings ( can break your arm) get on the inside and then ground and pound or maybe choke it out as the neck has got to be vulnerable I would think 🤔 result Follyfoot by submission 

Myth.

I’d win a fight against a Quokka. It would come at me all friendly, and even attempt to pose for a selfie, but I’d catch it unawares with a jab-uppercut combo and the fight would be over in seconds.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Eric Burdons getting on a bit, so I think I could take him .

I find it upsetting that I did not have to google who he was. Would be a good match up if he still has some of the electricity and aggression he used to show on stage

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

I find it upsetting if I did not have to google who he was. Would be a good match up if he still has some of the electricity and aggression he used to show on stage

I do get the impression he was a bit of a hardcase in his youth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I do get the impression he was a bit of a hardcase in his youth. 

MereGreen may well have bitten off  more than he can chew here, I reckon Burdons early stoppage

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Myth.

I’d win a fight against a Quokka. It would come at me all friendly, and even attempt to pose for a selfie, but I’d catch it unawares with a jab-uppercut combo and the fight would be over in seconds.

The old rope a Quok tactic, eh

• Haha 1

I reckon a dolphin ain’t all that out of water either, Good pair of industrial boots and it would be over in no time. TKO with ref stopping the fight on the basis of nothing coming back.

Not so clever now eh flipper 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I couldn't fight a tiger, they're too fast, powerful, and strong. Especially Siberian Tigers.

Wise decision, I think the only way to beat a tiger is to start on something like a vole and  slowly work your way up through the animal rankings learning from fight to fight etc

• Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

What like Las Vegas or maybe a stadium in England?

Yeah. Villa park, would do. In the centre circle. 

I wasn’t thinking “Waterworld” in Stoke. I think the shark might have the edge.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Yeah. Villa park, would do. In the centre circle. 

I wasn’t thinking “Waterworld” in Stoke. I think the shark might have the edge.

Not so sure, if you can get it in the shallow end   , grab its tail,  Spin it  around a bit in the air and chuck it out the ring TKO maybe

• Like 1

Â