Weekends Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

Appears to have been a quite Istanbul derby between Fener and Gala. No reds and only a few yellow.

Was 15 minutes added time in the second half with the home team trailing 0-1 but that might have been down to injuries.

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Is this the spam that beat us, honestly, every team plays out of their skins against us and I don't think its my imagination. 

they didnt play a 2nd right back to stop Lookman like they did Jack

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they didnt play a 2nd right back to stop Lookman like they did Jack

Thats true but have snatched points in games where they have been dominated, bit like us today, but they just seemed like a different team all across the park, was definitely their best performance for some time.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Thats true but have snatched points in games where they have been dominated, bit like us today, but they just seemed like a different team all across the park, was definitely their best performance for some time.

I think it was the Everton game it was on Sky around Christmas but was a terrible terrible game and Soucek popped up with a late winner. They are a bit like us under O'Neill some games can be so shit but they just have character to steal the points

• Like 1

Â