Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Before reading this link, cast your minds back to the start of the season, when all your disadvantaged and chavy Bluenose mates were giving it loud about how they are going to overtake us this season.....

Now your in the mood, read on and laugh your frigging heads off :lol:

http://forums.birminghammail.net/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=ade676e74368882028914f4f436d7b1d

Feel free to leave a message :winkold:

I could only bring myself to look briefly, having a seen a thread entitled "4-4-3 not 4-4-1-1 " I had to shut it!

About the same here, they really are in threat of relegation this season.

@ Arsenal

vs Blackpool

@ Villa

vs West Ham

@ Stoke

@ Man City

vs Chelsea

@ Fulham

vs Spurs

@ Wolves

vs Newcastle

@ Everton

vs United

That's their run until the end of 2010. West Ham aren't great but have started to improve, Blackpool are unpredictable. Where are the points coming from? I can see them getting a few draws because their defense is decent, but draws aren't going to keep you up.

isnt tehir average attendence about 20k? how will they fill a 35 let alone a 50k stadium

Well, the current figures are deceptive and it's actually a tight squeeze. You've got to factor in that 1 SHA fan requires 3 seats; one for their arch-backed hairy body, two for their oversized drooping knuckles.

I was referring the slime that manage to get into the cess pit :lol:

No, Fokker is Dutch and Focke-wulf is German. Nice to see another aviation buff on here :winkold:

:D

RAF family; I grew up having to listen my old man go on and on and on and on (and then on some more) about planes, to my horror most of it has stuck. :thumb:

But back to SHA (specifically that forum link that was posted) I had to laugh at the "Cameron Jerome: Worst striker in the premiership?" topic, it makes great reading.

its amusing how Birmingham City Council have rejected about 10 various plans put forward by the B-lose board for new stadiums. totally at a loss to explain why they want to expand anyway - they never ever sell out and for cup matches they get roughly 6,000. in a 45,000 capacity stadium that would equate to less than 1 in every 7 seats filled.

i'm presuming this 45,000 figure that Peter Pan was on about was chosen merely because its slightly more than VP holds currently, how long until we hear a nose spout something like 'i don't care that we go down as long as our stadium is bigger than villa's.' mugs.

its amusing how Birmingham City Council have rejected about 10 various plans put forward by the B-lose board for new stadiums. totally at a loss to explain why they want to expand anyway - they never ever sell out and for cup matches they get roughly 6,000. in a 45,000 capacity stadium that would equate to less than 1 in every 7 seats filled.

i'm presuming this 45,000 figure that Peter Pan was on about was chosen merely because its slightly more than VP holds currently, how long until we hear a nose spout something like 'i don't care that we go down as long as our stadium is bigger than villa's.' mugs.

I would imagine the scums Chinese owners have this in mind :winkold:

BCFC 2020

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1438/green20valley20ranch202.jpg' alt='green20valley20ranch202.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No, Fokker is Dutch and Focke-wulf is German. Nice to see another aviation buff on here :winkold:

RAF family; I grew up having to listen my old man go on and on and on and on (and then on some more) about planes, to my horror most of it has stuck. :thumb:

Fokker may be a Dutch company, but during WWI they relocated to Germany and produced some of the iconic German fighter planes of that era - the E I Eindecker (agent of the "Fokker Scourge" of summer 1915), the DR I Triplane (favoured mount of Manfred Von Richthofen) and the superb D VII.

They returned to Holland after WWI, to concentrate on civil aircraft.

Fokker

Fokker may be a Dutch company, but during WWI they relocated to Germany and produced some of the iconic German fighter planes of that era - the E I Eindecker (agent of the "Fokker Scourge" of summer 1915), the DR I Triplane (favoured mount of Manfred Von Richthofen) and the superb D VII.

They returned to Holland after WWI, to concentrate on civil aircraft.

Fokker

Another one!! :)

I say open an aviation thread!! :winkold:

Â