Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They are complaining about what Lawro said last night about their fans booing the team off

Well said Pooley, i will also be sending a complaint. He has just made us bluenoses look like right idiots!!!!

Dunno what the problem is myself as we all all know that they are idiots. Didn't need Lawro to tell us that !!

When you consider that was the first home game they've lost in almost a year, it's amazing that they got booed. It's Everton as well, a team that I'm sure even the most braindead SHA fans would admit are, despite their league position, a very good team. Losing to them isn't shameful at all.

We have some stupid boo boys, but they've never booed for something like that!

a b-lose supporting mate of mine described their current plight as 'slit-your-wrists time at the st.andrews'.

he went on to say 'I hate to be negative but I've been saying for weeks he's a very poor man's Savo. The fans are starting to jeer any time he touches the ball. He looks like a deer in headlights, has nothing about him... at all and I fear he's gonna go even further into his shell. Doesn't win headers, usually doesn't even challenge for the ball. The latest chant is "he's 7 foot tall and doesn't win **** all".

Jerome is a good lad and the only player in the team that can run but has the worst touch in front of goal I've ever seen. And he's our lone striker. Carr is the best winger we've got right now and he's a 40 yr old right back. McFadden is out for months and Bowyer is really starting to look past it.

McLeish is a stubborn bastard and refuses to change from the 4-5-1, the sleep-enducing ultra-defensive tactics and the picking of players like Fahey. Someone on the forum yesterday said, "memo to McLeish: why not try 4-6-0 and kick the ball into the stands every time we get it?" Relegation is not out of the question, the fans are starting to turn and there's just a bad feeling about it all.

PS: **** Mark Lawrenson for calling Blues fans idiots for booing. Yes we've had a great unbeaten run but we've won 2 in 17, haven't scored at home for 3 games and play literally the most boring football I have ever seen from any team'

Very amusing. I am almost looking forward to Oct 31.

exactly it will be utter defensive and they may nick a goal then just defend for their lives

will be a boring game i think as they wont be adventous

im more concerned with the stench that will surround villa park though when the unwashed come

Â