Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Alot of scum fans were slating clark at the start of his reign last season

Considering the budget he had to work with and players being sold under his nose he worked a miracle i reckon if the season were 5 - 10 games longer they would have probably made the play offs

I don't know enough about them or the Chumpionship to establish if they're likely to get relegated. They seem to be selling their better players and the spectre of a points deduction is always there. You can get 11/1 on it but there's some awful shite in that league such as Yeovil and Doncaster.

I really hope we get them in one of the cups next season. I still feel like there's unfinished business after their flukey win over us 2 and a half years ago. Would love to see us thrash them 5-0 or something at VP.

I really hope we get them in one of the cups next season. I still feel like there's unfinished business after their flukey win over us 2 and a half years ago. Would love to see us thrash them 5-0 or something at VP.

5? Is that all?

• Like 1

Good post Trent. Even as someone who doesn't live there I get nervous for my fellow Villans when we play them. I genuinely wouldn't mind them ceasing to exist. It'd just make the rivalries with West Brom & Wolves more intense and as they are proper clubs, their fans on the whole tend to have more of an idea how to behave.

• Like 3

With regards to Zigic's wages, I'm not even laughing at them for being stupid enough to pay him that. I am angry that a player who is that bad, can earn so much, it's an actual disgrace.

With regards to Zigic's wages, I'm not even laughing at them for being stupid enough to pay him that. I am angry that a player who is that bad, can earn so much, it's an actual disgrace.

His kid goes to the same school as my youngest and every time I see him I feel like personally thanking him for being a major contributor to the financial meltdown they are facing !!!!

Dont blame the player at all same as how I dont blame Ireland, Beye or Heskey. Its only a job and I would do same in my job if they gave me such a salary

Oh I'm not blaming Zigic, good for him, I obviously wouldn't turn that much down. I just think it's a disgrace how he can earn £75, 000 a week (allegedly). If that wage is true that would put him in the same wage bracket as the Champions League player's at the likes of Arsenal etc. That's more then the likes of Benteke, Defoe, Welbeck, Hernandez etc.

Edited by Voinjama

Exactly, which leaves the blame firmly at the club's door for ever agreeing to that contract. Plus! It's one thing to give him that contract. It's quite another to compound the error (and shows a level of hilarious arrogance for a club of their stature) by not including some kind of relegation caveat :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Now I'm working in Birmingham I regularly come across Birmingham City fans. To be fair to them, well the ones I meet anyway, they admit that the club is in a mess and the team play shite football. I don't know many that think they are the pride of Birmingham. Their club is a joke and they know/admit it.

Edited by Voinjama

I was round a friend's house last week. He's a blues fan, but is one of the very few who is relatively normal.

Anyway, we were watching Pointless. The final question was "Losing finalists in the European Cup/Champions League"

My friend piped up with "Us. Birmingham City!" followed by a belly laugh from myself.

Then he said "Oh no wait, you're right. We won it. We were the first English team to win the European cup"

I didn't know where to start.

(Incidentally, I got 2 correct answers)

What was his mistake; as in what was he confusing it with? Or did he really understand the question and actually think they had won it?  Or is he really a closet Villan?

Â