Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

and despite all their problems they managed to appoint a decent amanger better than randy lerner who has failed with two

the question is will they try sell zigic? they cant surely keep him with his hefty wages? if they keep and fail to get promoted they are screwed.

how are they allowed to keep delaying announcements on their figures? be interesting what the figures say

Is Hughton really a decent manager though? What's he ever done to prove that?

Getting Newcastle promoted? They didnt even need a manager to do that.

I'm not so sure on him myself.

I would say so. He's doing alright with these and he's got some proper turkeys to work with.

Many of the Geordies' best players jumped ship with the relegation. He came in to pick up the mess and nothing was guaranteed. I, for one, thought they were going to take a couple of seasons before promotion. But he clearly did well for them.

Edit-

He's also young. I wouldn't expect someone starting out in the first 5 years of their career to be winning things straight away. I think we really do just have to accept the fact the neighbors have a better manager than us.

Remember the lad Woods who has been knocking in goals for Small Heath all season? You know the one who was on loan to them until January from WBA who they were desperate to get back....

Well Sky are reporting he has joined City until the end of the season....

Bristol City that is :D

that makes absolutely no sense why go from blose who are pushing for promotion to a team who are fighting relegation?

maybe he realised the sty was a dump! i think hughton with the terrible working conditions he is under with such a pathetic squad is doing miracles. wont be long until a prem team snaps him up

Geoff Horsfield is a suggestion for this year, yet he is already in.. desperate :P

Oh and they have to play over 100 games... but then include Dugarry

lol

they seriously have mikael forsell in the hall of fame?

thats stretching the **** point a bit :shock:

I hope they get promoted.

Having two Premier League clubs can only be a good thing for the City of Brum.

Seems like you care more about the city as a whole than Villa. :shock: I'm not actually from Birmingham so it's not really in my place to say this but all I care about is Villa, and since SHA are our fiercest rivals I think it's nice to see them do badly.

Â