Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I note the Lulus entered town this evening, to help claim back the streets.

This from a bunch of morons that have a longer record of dragging this cities name through the gutter, than any spout of looting has ever done. :bang:

Best joke ive heared in ages!!!

Besides the rumours of st andrews being broken into by 150 rioters, and the club asking if they could mark it down as their record attendance! :lol:

They're having to give away tickets this weekend :lol:

FREE FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR NSPCC FIRST BIRMINGHAM MATCH VOLUNTEERS

10 Aug 2011

Come along to the first Birmingham Football Club Match of the season on Saturday 13th August. Help raise money for the NSPCC and get a free ticket to watch the game!

Are you free on the 13th August? If so, come and support the NSPCC with a bucket collection at the club stadium and get a free ticket to watch the game.

If you’re interested contact: Jenny Sedgwick, NSPCC Corporate Fundraiser West Midlands, Tel: 0207 650 3477 Office: 0844 892 0217 Mobile: 07876 217962.

Its a risky strategy leaving sha fans with buckets of other peoples money...

to be fair to them it is for a good cause (well i hope it is and not in yeungs back pocket!)

word on teh street is they are on the verge of signing gardner...no not craig, not gary...but anthony gardner!! you know the shit injury prone hasbeen that played for spurs many, many seasons ago. :lol: they really are building a shocking side

but he is a VIlla fan, maybe same as Craig :(

Anthony Gardner will re-live his childhood dreams again when he steps out at Villa Park on Sunday.

The defender was a Villa fan as a youngster and used to watch his side from the Villa Park stands in the early 1990s.

Having come on as substitute in our 1-1 draw there back in December 2001, he now looks set to start for the first time on Sunday.

"Villa's my home-town team, the team I supported as a lad and I always enjoy going to play at Villa Park," he said this week.

"It's strange. When you are a kid you dream of it and never really think it will come true, that's why it's such a dream.

"When you are actually there and playing, it's crazy. You think 'I used to dream of playing here' and suddenly, there you are.

"You never know quite how you will take it, but thankfully for me I'm playing at all these grounds I dreamt of playing at and it's gone pretty well so far."

Capped by England this season, Anthony knows international team-mate Darius Vassell - who is likely to miss out on through injury - well and a former Spur, Peter Crouch. He could come up against the two on Sunday.

"I know Crouchy and Darius well. They are two totally different players with their own qualities.

"Two very good players, young players and we'll have to be on our toes.

"Villa are on a tremendous run. They will be looking to push on further. They've won a few games on the spin and they deserve to be up there."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/article-old-200487.html

They're having to give away tickets this weekend :lol:

FREE FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR NSPCC FIRST BIRMINGHAM MATCH VOLUNTEERS

10 Aug 2011

Come along to the first Birmingham Football Club Match of the season on Saturday 13th August. Help raise money for the NSPCC and get a free ticket to watch the game!

Are you free on the 13th August? If so, come and support the NSPCC with a bucket collection at the club stadium and get a free ticket to watch the game.

If you’re interested contact: Jenny Sedgwick, NSPCC Corporate Fundraiser West Midlands, Tel: 0207 650 3477 Office: 0844 892 0217 Mobile: 07876 217962.

Its a risky strategy leaving sha fans with buckets of other peoples money...

Acorns and Villa do this every match, i helped set up a link with Brum Uni as well. Was top collector last time i did it 8)

Dont bet on them scoring tonight :lol:

Injured strikers Cameron Jerome, Marlon King and Nikola Zigic will also be absent.

That leaves manager Chris Hughton with a choice of Chris Wood, Adam Rooney, Akwasi Asante and Jake Jervis up front

"Great result for them last night" apparently, still crowing about being the most successful Midlands side this century.... but you're in the second tier unlike everyone else you tards. If they win it'll **** their squad, if they lose we get to laugh at them. COuldn't be any better. The likes of Soton and Brighton tearing it up in the Champ as well as the likes of Derby, Reading, Leicester, West Ham and even Blackpool means they're not coming back up. Aaah, provided we don't go down, we might not see them for a while!

Some can't decide if they want small heath to progress in the Europa. I don't want them or their scum fans having nice away trips to European capitals. I hope they go crashing out to Nacional on away goals in added time.

Â