Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

If you thought you couldn't laugh anymore at them: think again!

News from China: Potential problems with Xtep kit deal

As if things couldn’t get any worse for Blues right now, Xtep have announced that should Blues not get promoted this season, they will terminate their five year kit deal three years early.

The news, which was reported in today’s Ming Pao newspaper in Hong Kong is yet another problem for Blues to deal with. Whilst Xtep are happy to continue their sponsorship with Blues this season, BCFC can ill afford to lose another long term stream of income – and lose yet more face in China.

The original kit deal was worth £7.1million when originally signed, although there had been word in China last month that less money would be forthcoming this year than originally planned because of relegation.

With news that the rumoured investment that had been reported previously isn’t as close as originally hoped, Birmingham City are going to be facing more questions about their financial predicament from fans

Could they be the first club ever not to have a sponser or a kit maufacturer? how humilating :lol::lol::lol:

They'll be OK. You can get shirts with all sorts of logos on them down the rag market.

When they got relegated I thought that was as funny as it got, everything that is going on is way beyond any of my wildest dreams.

I used to play as Birmingham City on Football manager to ruin them so god knows who is playing this game in real life with them..............but thanks whoever you are :hooray:

I used to play as Birmingham City on Football manager to ruin them so god knows who is playing this game in real life with them..............but thanks whoever you are :hooray:
Reminds me of when Neil Warnock got asked what club he'd most love to manage, and he replied: “Sheffield Wednesday - I would buy some bad players, get the sack and then retire to Cornwall” :lol:

No way should VT be sponsoring them, not even for the crack.

Maybe we could form a company called SOTC, and all club together for a shirt sponsorship deal. By that time they'd be desperate.. and I know a fair few fans who'd pay to see them play with that on their shirt next season. Maybe the logo can look suspiciously like a turd, too.

Maybe i'm the only one but I wouldnt like to see them go into Administration to be honest. I have friends and family who are all bluenoses and are generally good people (believe it or not). I'm sure we all know a few decent noses here and there.

Whilst everything that's happening is incredibly funny, specially after all the shit they gave us after winning the Carling Cup. I wouldnt wish Administration on any football club with a fan base. Even Birmingham.

Does this make me.... wrong? :lol:

My whole family is blues. I don't mind them going into administration, give them as much brutal punishment as possible as long as they do remain a club ...anything to help them not get promoted is good.

Well yeah, that's kind of what i was referring too.... I just wouldnt want them gone as a club. I'm no expert but... if they go into Administration, wouldnt there be a good chance they could disappear?

Rumours abound on Twatter that they are going into admin very soon!

Im claiming ITK status! :hooray:

Theres a rumour doing the rounds that small heath are about to go into administration.

My whole family is blues. I don't mind them going into administration, give them as much brutal punishment as possible as long as they do remain a club ...anything to help them not get promoted is good.

Well yeah, that's kind of what i was referring too.... I just wouldnt want them gone as a club. I'm no expert but... if they go into Administration, wouldnt there be a good chance they could disappear?

I have absolutely no idea but there has been a fair few clubs over the years go into administration but not finished as a club.

Â