Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Birmingham City's Acting Chairman Peter Pannu wishes to put out a statement informing the public that President Carson Yeung is assisting the Police in Hong Kong in relation to certain criminal investigations which at this stage he believes do not have any connection to the operation of the parent company or any of its subsidiaries.

Somebody buy that man a comma.

Pannu said: "I have just had a call from the Birmingham International Holdings lawyers informing me of the position in Hong Kong and I have also been informed by them that Carson is assisting with enquiries that have nothing to do with the operation of BIHL in Hong Kong and therefore nothing to do with the operation of the club, and relate to other matters.

Wahey! A comma!!

"People are reminded that in recent years members of the previous Board were placed on bail for a significant amount of time and nothing came of it. I am only using this as an example to calm any fears.

In other words, "worry not, noses. We're just getting ourselves arrested for all kinds of stuff to remind of the good old days."

"The law says a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Pannu loves the law doesn't he. Natural law says there's no smoke without fire.

"Until I find out more information about this matter there is no further comment to be made."

Peter, when you do get more information, you'll find us here at the edge of our seat. Don't stay away too long.

In my opinion, we've currently got the best squad in the division, have the best and most respected manager in England and nothing has suggested to me that the clubs finances are severely bad - only from what the Gold and Sullivan tabloids have been speculating.

I'm ultra positive about our future and we're going to see some great football down at St.Andrew's next season!

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

"Funny thing happen. Gardner say he was at Wembley when #SAFC won fa cup. Reporter remind him it was 10year before he were born. "

"Carson Yeung" on Gardner :crylaugh:

Â