Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Hands up then, who actually managed to work out that they were going down when Wolves scored their second goal?

Guy in front of us was giving us regular updates - we knew as soon as Wolveszzz scored!

Hands up then, who actually managed to work out that they were going down when Wolves scored their second goal?

Guy in front of us was giving us regular updates - we knew as soon as Wolveszzz scored!

I was left with the guy sat next to me trying to work it out from the table he had in the back of the program.

Some people definitely got it, but most people didn't have a clue what was going on. (Atleast not by me anyway).

Definitely missed a trick.

Trying to simultaneously explain it to my mrs and convince the guy next to me to let me borrow his program was a challange to say the least.

to be fair blues didnt realise they were going down when wolves got the 2nd, cant remember who it was watching the game on soccer saturday but they spent 2/3 playing with 10 behind the ball playing for a draw before the penny dropped! **** priceless

to be fair blues didnt realise they were going down when wolves got the 2nd, cant remember who it was watching the game on soccer saturday but they spent 2/3 playing with 10 behind the ball playing for a draw before the penny dropped! **** priceless
That's why I wanted it to end that way. To see them celebrating until somebody explained it to them.

Fuckwits.

"Birmingham City are eagerly awaiting the Europa League draw. Their most likely opponents are Inter Administration or Rapid Decline..."

:crylaugh:

SHA have a tiny squad, which is about to get even smaller.

Bently, Derbyshire, Martins and Helb are all to return from their loan spells ~(their most attacking players)

Bowyers contract is expired (will they renew now they getting relegated?)

Maik Taylor (38) Wan-Carr (33yrs) Ferguson (32) Phillips (73) all aging players.

Seb Larsson on his way out too.

Scott Dann highley likely to be snapped up.

Leaving them with a squad of about 24 players including about 5 players i've never heard of.

They will have to heavily rely on loan players next season.

me and the old man (who didn't tell me to be a city fan thank christ) had a full league table with us so we were working it all out throughout the game. at half time with wolves 3-0 down we said they needed to get a couple of goals back. we knew before the game about the lack of goals sha had scored so we were celebrating when hunt scored even though it was still 1-1 at whl.

would've been quite hilarious had they have down due to a lack of goals given that they were top of the long ball league a couple of months back.

that's 60 premier league games now where they've failed to score more than two goals in a game. it'd be interesting to see how many times they've scored more than one!

Â