Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they are thinking of doing some TV production involving the Peaky Blinders writer

The small heath website will be a sea of inbred cum.

5 hours ago, Khizzy said:

The guy is a born winner, so why has he joined a team full of absolute losers??? 

The Patriots were pretty hapless before Brady..The guy is a natural born winner.

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

The Patriots were pretty hapless before Brady..The guy is a natural born winner.

Sure, but he's not going to be running the football club, he's a minority shareholder who will allegedly be advising on nutrition. He has never been involved in football in any way, he's not going to be giving brilliant input. 

It's PR designed to create a bit of excitement around the takeover (and fair enough, it's worked brilliantly). But this time next year we're not going to be talking about what a massive difference Tom Brady's nutrition advice made to Birmingham City's season. 

26 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sure, but he's not going to be running the football club, he's a minority shareholder who will allegedly be advising on nutrition. He has never been involved in football in any way, he's not going to be giving brilliant input. 

It's PR designed to create a bit of excitement around the takeover (and fair enough, it's worked brilliantly). But this time next year we're not going to be talking about what a massive difference Tom Brady's nutrition advice made to Birmingham City's season. 

My suspicion is that Brady's investment will be the opening move in an eventual full takeover and that he will be the Ryan Reynolds figure there eventually and will lead a transformation for them.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

My suspicion is that Brady's investment will be the opening move in an eventual full takeover and that he will be the Ryan Reynolds figure there eventually and will lead a transformation for them.

Is he an idiot then? Speculators buy the club for a quid and fleece Brady for 30 million a year or 2 down the line.  You can't knock them if they find someone stupid enough to go for it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Only if they are successful why would they be interested if the teams utter crap and not making any money.  Also like you said its all good being a winner in a american sport, but english football is a completely different animal. Bradys been pitched a idea of PL. He ecen says himself he has no idea what he has invested in. If goes to shit he will sell up asap

I would rather have our owners who are successful businessman worth billions than some american that not many people know who he is. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would rather have our owners who are successful businessman worth billions than some american that not many people know who he is. 

Again you dont know him, its a big difference 😝

It was on the front page of the BBC and Guardian the other day

• Like 1

A nose on facebook thinks it’s a genius FFP move to get shirt sales to rocket in the US 

1) Nobody in the USA is buying a small heath shirt, I would be surprised if it was even possible.

2) Nike are probably get 100% of the shirt sales revenue anyway. 

I’m really excited to watch the next few months play out 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Again you dont know him, its a big difference 😝

It was on the front page of the BBC and Guardian the other day

Ive spoken to a lot of people and they dont know who he is.

Only people that follow american sports know who he is. 

He isnt Michael jordan for example

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

i dont, along with his raiders investment my suspicion is he's a man with too much money trying to make even more, he puts $1m in to them, gets some brand association and some minor growth in the states, takes a small portion of money out of the club each year before he sells his stake for $5m in the next 10 years

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive spoken to a lot of people and they dont know who he is.

Only people that follow american sports know who he is. 

He isnt Michael jordan for example

I dont follow American Football and I know him

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont follow American Football and I know him

Just because you dont follow american sports and know he was doesnt mean its the same for everyone else?

I literally could not tell you any baseball players or NFL. Only ones i could tell you about is baseketball 

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Is Bela Lugosi still alive ?

11 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Doesn't such a long career in American football mean you're very prone to CTE and colossal brain damage?

Explains everything

QBs get protected to some extent although Brady did get a lot of hits towards the end of his career.

13 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

I can feel them all secretly seething that their beloved club's going to slowly turn into a shadow team. All the while we're going to take the cities name to new heights and become the pride of Birmingham. They've had their chance and they've bottled it the DVB's. They know they're doomed!

New levels of delusion.
Anyone rattled? 

I'd like to know what we've bottled?!

Let me see..

Elite manager, signing european level class bordering world class players, investment in youth academy with state of the art facilities, growing women's team, european football, a world class set up from boardroom to playing management, stadium improvements.

Yeah, we've bottled it. 🤣

11 hours ago, Withnail said:

I think as long as “He of the Many Fingers Gardener” is the Director of Football we will still be laughing. 

Can you imagine what Tom Brady will think meeting that gargoyle!

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

I'd like to know what we've bottled?!

Let me see..

Elite manager, signing european level class bordering world class players, investment in youth academy with state of the art facilities, growing women's team, european football, a world class set up from boardroom to playing management, stadium improvements.

Yeah, we've bottled it. 🤣

All well and good but can you drink in town??

mate

Â