Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Are the Bellingham boys really SHA fans? Both give them about 5 minutes and fecked off at the earliest opportunity. 

Proper blues 

Mate 

On 15/06/2023 at 09:34, useless said:

Signing Tyler Roberts from Leeds.

Not seen this reported anywhere, on either of the teams BBC pages or anywhere at all.

Not that it matters because he's really crap, should fit in perfectly if it happens.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2023 at 12:11, mottaloo said:

another decided to see the Boss in Oslo rather than the four sheds.

What's the price of a pint in Norway these days ? A proppa pint mind, not one from the fjords !

Noooooo! I’m going to see Springsteen in Oslo. I hope the smell isn’t too bad.

The Norwegian Krone is so weak at the moment, the pints probably won’t be more than a tenner 😉

• Haha 1

Just heard that bloonose cabbage Danter on Talkshite.

Reckons any money from Bellendingham's sell-on will go on debts and paying for the ground repairs.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Saw they signed some Japanese guy from Antwerp (I think) yesterday

It puzzles me how they continually find players either stupid enough or desperate enough to sign.

15 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Wtaf!?

That is next level cringe. 

Also, Longelology, must be in reference to Kevin Long. The same Kevin Long who is leaving the club when his contract expires on the 30th June. 

Durrrrrrrrr 

Ah, it's not Kevin Long, it's some other shit player who is called Longelo. 

Just been reading the responses to the tweet. Absolutely hilarious, they all think it's amazing. Best one was someone put 'we are back bab' 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just been reading the responses to the tweet. Absolutely hilarious, they all think it's amazing. Best one was someone put 'we are back bab' 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Grade A words removed the lot of 'em.

8 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

They will be breaking out the crates of Bronx hats for the babbies In celebration 

mate

• Haha 3

A colleague of mine left today, they never said where they were going until today.

They announced they were going to be a finance manager at Birmingham City.

I nearly wet myself, I couldn't stop laughing. Nothing plus nothing equals nothing, easy job that. Then she said her office overlooks the pitch, I wet myself again. Luckily she doesn't like football, one of her presents was a big cup, I said that'll be the only one she sees.

I didnt feel remotely guilty

Mate

Edited by Talldarkandransome
  • Haha 3

Â