Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They've had an easy start to the season, Luton had players a lot of key players missing last week, I saw their fans before the game worrying they're were going to be on the receiving end of an heavy defeat because of it, and Huddersfield just aren't very good, watched them last week and look a completely different team now they've lost their manager from last season and some of their better players, I wouldn't be surprised to see them do a Barnsley, that is go from play-off team to a team threatened by relegation within a year, Barnsley ultimately went down, Huddersfield might not be that bad, but I think there's a good chance they will be closer to the bottom of the table than anywhere near the play-offs this time.

They will start dropping points when they play some half decent teams, and aren't as lucky as they were against Luton, next three games are Norwich, Cardiff and Watford.

6 hours ago, useless said:

They've had an easy start to the season, Luton had players a lot of key players missing last week, I saw their fans before the game worrying they're were going to be on the receiving end of an heavy defeat because of it, and Huddersfield just aren't very good, watched them last week and look a completely different team now they've lost their manager from last season and some of their better players, I wouldn't be surprised to see them do a Barnsley, that is go from play-off team to a team threatened by relegation within a year, Barnsley ultimately went down, Huddersfield might not be that bad, but I think there's a good chance they will be closer to the bottom of the table than anywhere near the play-offs this time.

They will start dropping points when they play some half decent teams, and aren't as lucky as they were against Luton, next three games are Norwich, Cardiff and Watford.

I hate to defend them but you can only beat whats in front of you. 4 points 1st two with their squad is quite impressive.

They always seem to start well before imploding and its usually the good start that keeps them up annoyingly

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently reading from moxley the takeovers on the rocks as there has been some russian backed money in the deal which the uk government wont sanction

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently reading from moxley the takeovers on the rocks as there has been some russian backed money in the deal which the uk government wont sanction

27361037-E8CA-42F1-95D2-49888A4A9567.gif.aafe170b86b6723cadb3b7bbbffc7719.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cyprus? Jesus christ ill be utterly embarrassed if cyprus has anything to do with blose.

It definitely seems dodgey.

Be the most popular club on the island😛

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Deano almost **** it against a weaker blose side.

I think he will be gone by xmas at this rate

Along with Stevie Meeeeee

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Deano almost **** it against a weaker blose side.

I think he will be gone by xmas at this rate

was a reserve Norwich team, Pukki and Rashica didnt come off the bench

Â