Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Their ground sale is more complicated, they sold it twice, first to themselves when it was allowed, second time to a so called independent buyer, but there are suspicions that that buyer was in fact connected to their owners, or rather their 'shadow owner', something that might come to light now that the EFL are investigating Wang Yaohui's involvment with them.

Edited by useless
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

There's no Brentford again this year to somehow gift them 4-6 points. They usually play the eventual league winners first as well and nick a win from their only shot of the game that was off target but deflected in

They usually scramble a jammy 1-0 from opening game. Checked and they've got Luton first...beat them 5-0 away and 3-0 at home last season.....

"That's the championship for you" as Steve Bruce would endlessly drone on for last decade.

Could really do with them losing their first 3-4 games for once and then they'd hopefully be stuck in bottom 3 all season.

Edited by VillaChris

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They usually scramble a jammy 1-0 from opening game. Checked and they've got Luton first...beat them 5-0 away and 3-0 at home last season.....

"That's the championship for you" as Steve Bruce would endlessly drone on for last decade.

Could really do with them losing their first 3-4 games for once and then they'd hopefully be stuck in bottom 3 all season.

It might be more amusing if they were consistently 3 points and a few GD above the bottom 3 all season, only to suffer a final game heavy defeat whilst hearing about a last minute winner by the 22nd placed team, thus leapfrogging and leaving them relegated.

Imagine their "they bre'k yer 'art Tom" calls then.

Mate.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, brommy said:

It might be more amusing if they were consistently 3 points and a few GD above the bottom 3 all season, only to suffer a final game heavy defeat whilst hearing about a last minute winner by the 22nd placed team, thus leapfrogging and leaving them relegated.

Imagine their "they bre'k yer 'art Tom" calls then.

Mate.

As long as they can do all this on there own without the help of them lot up the road. 

• Haha 4

On 22/07/2022 at 12:43, StewieGriffin said:

Wait, so they've paid £25m for 21%??

Value of the club circa £125m?

Maaaaaaaaaaate

The fact it’s on the never never makes me laugh. 

Typical small heath. 

Mate 

6 minutes ago, brommy said:

This is just missing Dion, saying “You’ve got the stairs going up to the bedrooms”.

Another DVB at "stans", even for just a tv programme ?!?!?? 

There would be a riot - might even use bedsheets borrowed "from up the road" !

• Like 1

It's £25m for the initial 21%, but it isn't going to be £125m for the whole club, the total deal for the purchase of the club is around £35m, it's just structured in a strange way, partly I think because their current owners can't sell the whole thing straight away as they would lose their listing on the HKSE which is worth more to them than the actual club, I think around £50m.

That said it's still going to cost Richardson a lot more than £25m initially, as he has to prove to the EFL that he has the funds to keep them going for a year, I read recently that they're losing millions a month, the ground is going to cost around £12m to prepare, and will probably need around £80m just to cover those things, and that doesn't get to the work that needs doing on the squad, although apparently they can't spend much on that as are close to breaking FFP rules.

26 minutes ago, useless said:

That said it's still going to cost Richardson a lot more than £25m initially, as he has to prove to the EFL that he has the funds to keep them going for a year, I read recently that they're losing millions a month, the ground is going to cost around £12m to prepare, and will probably need around £80m just to cover those things, and that doesn't get to the work that needs doing on the squad, although apparently they can't spend much on that as are close to breaking FFP rules.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, imavillan said:

sorry @rjw63 but i'm struggling to see the difference between the pictures.

Is it one of these games where you have to circle the differences?

I like it, tell me another

spacer.png

Â