Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Aye. I'm glad he isn't playing against us too. I know he's not the player he used to be, but after all the rumours linking him with us for so long it'd be almost certain he'd score the winner against us. Much rather have Zigic and Jerome against us, although Zigic has already scored one against us... somehow.

I like how some stadiums have those awful racing car seats in the dugout but Small Heath being Small Heath have clearly gone down to the nearest scrap yard and taken the seats out of some late '80s mini bus and used them. Class.

22k there today. Absolute disgrace especially when you consider they were giving tickets away if you spent 30 quid in their club shop. Never mind reducing our allocation they should look at increasing it to 10k.

From what I saw today they could well go down and with support like theirs the Championship is certainly more their level.

Just had a sneak around their forum, most of them are in agreement that we were the better side, and they were extrememly lucky to get a point.

Link or name of their forum? I'd like to read it.

Google "SHA Forum". That'll do the trick!

Got this of one of their sites, sums them up,

"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."

Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988

Small Time small heath, once a mongrel, ALWAYS A MONGREL.

Fair play, at least they can admit it.

It was embarrasing tbh

We deserve all the flack we get from other supporters - sh*t support, and for those of us that do go, sh*t football to watch, I think we're doomed to be small time for quite a while longer

So true.

Had messages off fans of other clubs saying how shocking their attendance was.

Just found this gem:

i wouldnt swap him for steven carr though.

another immense performance from him today. dogged defensively and amazing fitness to get up and down the pitch.

he cleared one in the second half at the back post and led the charge straight up the other end.

player of the season so far

On the subject of Kyle Walker!

Â