Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

For my sins i was at the West Ham game today (in west ham end) as i was given a free ticket n only live 3 miles away.

Blues fans had a bout 400 empty seats behind the goal.

Was a lively atmosphere but only when west ham were leading or when SHA equalized.

SHA could have been 2-3 behind at half time, they were shocking.

West ham let them back into the game and they took their chances.

Was a satisfying result in the end, nice to see them lose to 10 men west ham

:lol::lol::lol:

Fcuking scum.........every last one of the dirty drstrds.

Up town tonight, and the flotsom walks in mouthing off.......Villa this, Villa that.......

Now in no way am i a Hooly. But i whacked the word removed so hard, his teeth are now on Jupitor.

Fcuking hate the shite.

Scum :twisted:

:shock:

I never thought we had people like this at our club.

what an idiot.

I only saw the second half, but i thought they played some fairly good football at times, up untill Cole 'scored'.

Dont get me wrong, I hate them so much that I shake with anxiety when we play them, but I can still say I thought they were the better side on the night.

Furthermore, they should undoubtedly have had a penalty.

Oh, and Gardner is quite a good player for them it seems.

I only saw the second half, but i thought they played some fairly good football at times, up untill Cole 'scored'.

Dont get me wrong, I hate them so much that I shake with anxiety when we play them, but I can still say I thought they were the better side on the night.

Furthermore, they should undoubtedly have had a penalty.

Oh, and Gardner is quite a good player for them it seems.

They were playing against ten men.

As soon as it went to 10 men, the midfield pushed up but how many times did they actually open up West Ham. They are a well oiled machine, have the same instructions but when they try and add quality they are ****, they've added Hleb who does not help defensively whatsoever, the amount of times it was 2 on 1 against Ridgewell was laughable, i really think we can get at them with Walker and Albrighton. The threats are let's hoof it to Jerome who wins a corner and then just let Larsson put the ball in and one of the defenders will head it in. I still think they'll win on Sunday, with a fluke goal or a refereeing howler but hey that's probably my nerves as we need to so win that game.

Â