Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

As long as we're at least a couple of pedestals higher than them, everything's fine.

We're in the top 4... they're in the top half (but not yet in Europa League places)

or

We're in the Europa League places... they stay up

etc.

Anything you do, we can do better!

What a bitter bunch of morons. Apparently we think we have won the WC after yesterday. A deluded bunch of clearings in the woods who now call McLeish God, yet the whole SHA forum was calling for his head only a few weeks ago.

Pathetic.

Just another football club to me.

Just because they are our closest neighbours doesn't mean anything surely? there are certainly 5 or 6 other teams im more worried about playing then birmingham city.

I prefer supporting and following my own club then worrying about any others.

Just because they are our closest neighbours doesn't mean anything surely? there are certainly 5 or 6 other teams im more worried about playing then birmingham city.

You'd think differently if you had to smell the f*ckers on a daily basis

Each to their own I suppose.

I think hatred comes from exposure and such. I hate United and Liverpool because I constantly have it shoved in my face, whether it be on tv, newspapers, the net or glory hunting fans from around where I live. I also hate sha, Albion and Wolves because I am often in contact with their fans. Newcastle and Spurs also fall into the United/Liverpool category bcause their fans are the same, they think they're such a big deal.

I 'nothing' alot of teams because I rarely hear about them. I may dislike them because they have a tosser manager or players, but that's it.

Bragging rights is another thing. The teams you most want tobeat are often teams that people you know support.

I hope they stay up and do middling, we get 6 points every year, and for some reason, I quite like midlands football to be a little more represented in the top flight.

However I think a triumvirate of matches against Wolves, West Brom and Forest would be quite sufficient I suppose, so if those two came up we could dispense with this lot happily enough.

We could have Villa, SHA, Wolves, WBA and Nottingham all in the prem next season, bring it on!

You could add Leicester into the mix too.

You could do but I can't see Newcastle not being promoted (unfortunately)

Â