Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Yeah, it took 4 hours after I made the post before I eventually got banned because Partisan reported me for being 'deluded' :lol: But I was even more shocked when a Nose agreed with my post and started hating on Partisan because he think's Partisan is a retard too.

Shorey and Reo Coker both want out of the club ???

Milner and Downing ???................vastly overpaid for both of them IMO , I've never rated Milner at all even when he was at Leeds and Newcastle TBH

Heskey ?? .......Villa fans boo him.....but knowing that pathetic lot, isn't the reason for that fairly obvious ?

Harewood......he has shipped him out on loan to the Championship already

Cuellar ??? what a waste

Guznan ??......unproven , only gets Cup games

Collins ??? unproven

Dunne......has started well but slow and error prone

John Carew and Ashley Young were his best signings by some distance and those two players alone were hugely influential in why they finished 6th last year along with Martin Laursen who has been forced to retire and Gareth Barry who they flogged to a bigger club .....there's talk that Carew has even had a couple of bust ups with O'Neill behind the scenes

But then when you can enjoy the luxury of having 100 million pounds or more to spend it ain't that hard to try and attract quality players is it ?

Hey ! if people like you and bluenose abroad want to kiss MON's rear end then fine go ahead.......it's a free country

But as I said, I'm largely unimpresssed especially when you consider he's had the massive advantage over most other PL managers of being able to write unlimited amounts of cheques ......that's my main basis of questioning the type of players he has mainly bought in ......I think his obsesssion with British Isles players might come back and bite him

KRO

the latest from the that partisan muppet, what a loser :lol:

PAGE 100 OF THE LAUGH AT THE SILLY **** FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY IS BROUGHT TO YOU IN CONJUNCTION WITH;

SULLIVAN ANAL PROBES OF KENT, proud sponsors of this thread and makers of the finnest things you can stick in places the sun don't shine.

* Please be aware that all rubber products are now manufactured in China

If you wish to find their latest catelogue please simply do a Google image search under the terms "Brady" & "slag"

Read in "The Sun" (it was left on the train) |Karen Brady's A-Z oN her time at SHA. She mentioned Villa on about 5 occasions. A was for Atkinson, M was for MON, V was for Villa but i was gutted when i read S wasn't for SLAAAAAAAAAAG!

We’ll make Brum bigger than Villa

CARSON YEUNG'S 'Team China' moved into St Andrew's yesterday with plans to make Birmingham City bigger than Aston Villa.

New chairman Vico Hui, and vice-chairmen Sammy Yu and Peter Pannu, emerged from their first day in charge "proud, happy and excited" to be taking over.

And just as Manchester City are emerging from years in the shadow of United under their new owners, there is a positive belief on the new Brum board that bitter rivals Villa have a fight on their hands to remain top dogs in England's second city.

New finance chief Pannu said: "The highest we can say at this stage is we will be bringing Birmingham City up.

"And Aston Villa will be a very positive rival for us as a path to surpass."

Just how they plan to achieve that will be revealed when Hong Kong tycoon Yeung makes his first public appearance as the new owner at St Andrew's on Thursday.

On the question of how much money will be available to strengthen the team in January, Pannu added: "We'll let the boss answer that!

"He has so many things in his mind to do something really good for the club and we are all very excited.

"I can tell our supporters we will not let them down.What we really want to do, is foster better relations with the supporters.

"There are quite a few fans in the past year or two that the club has lost, and we want to be extending our hearts and our hands to them, and to bring all those missing supporters back to us."

New chairman Hui, described by Yu as 'The Mastermind,' even went as far as insisting Blues are now part-publicly owned.

He said: "The club is not only owned by ourselves, it is owned by the people of Birmingham. So come on boys, let's all work together - and buy the tickets!"

The new Brum regime are at Arsenal on Saturday and Hui said: "Football is full of surprises!

"We will try our best to be a family and to get the best result. But the priority this season is to stay in the Premier League.

"That will give us the foundations to build for the future. But we will need time to do our foundations."

Yu will share the day-to-day running with Pannu and admits it is taking two men to do the job previously done by outgoing managing director Karren Brady.

Quantcast

He said: "We had a very good talk to Karren Brady this morning and we will try at every opportunity to co-operate with everyone. Our doors will always be open.

"I feel so proud and happy to be here. We are only looking forward. Everything 'no change'. Only important thing is a better tomorrow."

Yu also vowed boss Alex McLeish will get the new board's full backing.

He added: "I think Alex will work really well with us. We all want the same thing - to get some good results."

Yu also admitted top Chinese stars could be heading for St Andrew's 'in time'.

He said: "Of course there are many good players in China and we want to be an international club."

Former Everton secretary Michael Dunsford is set be confirmed as the new chief executive, with Michael Wiseman, a Blues director since 2005, also joining the new board.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2679375/Well-make-Brum-bigger-than-Villa.html

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

They really don't like us do they?

Yu also admitted top Chinese stars could be heading for St Andrew's 'in time'.

He said: "Of course there are many good players in China and we want to be an international club."

Can't wait to see what crap they ship over to Small Heath and force Mcleish to play. :lol:

They look clueless to me, seems all they are really bothered about is creating a brand in China

Â