Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Link

BIRMINGHAM are in talks to build an 'iconic new stadium' and the owners want it up within five years.

Blues chairman David Gold has held preliminary talks with the FA to get the stadium accepted as a possible World Cup ground in 2018.

Gold said: "We are talking to the City Council and the stadium would be a joint venture.

"We are going for a 46,000 seater ground, 6,000 above FIFA requirements. I'd love to get one over on Villa!"

Sad.

David Gold You word removed :angry::flag:

How does this get one over on the Villa. St James Park, holds 52,000, is full most weeks, and look what happen to the toon.

Villa Park is classic example of how a modern ground can be improved while retaining it's architecture and history.

Let the Jiz Mag magnet have his souless concrete and steel white elephant. The red brick and stained glass of Villa Park will always be superior.

I kid you not, this is the standard of English infecting one of their boards....

is this the same downing who gets when he plays for england panic buy they can have him if we are gonna spend top dollar there are better players than him

The absence of intelligence and/or education is scary, if that is the prevalent standard in Birmingham...

Please, someone, tell me different.

That could have been written by Borat's borderline retard, inbred cousin....

****, these scumboids are an embarrassment to Birmingham.

I kid you not, this is the standard of English infecting one of their boards....

is this the same downing who gets when he plays for england panic buy they can have him if we are gonna spend top dollar there are better players than him

The absence of intelligence and/or education is scary, if that is the prevalent standard in Birmingham...

...... I think their language is called Shard End-glish.......from a land where fake Aquascutum caps and ownership of a Staffordshire bull terrier is mandatory, together with a loving relationship with a fat bird in a fake Lacoste shell-suit who he used to call 'sis'....

...... I think their language is called Shard End-glish.......from a land where fake Aquascutum caps and ownership of a Staffordshire bull terrier is mandatory, together with a loving relationship with a fat bird in a fake Lacoste shell-suit who he used to call 'sis'....

not forgetting the Elizabeth Duke jewellery dripping off every appendage

I just went to have a check on what they were saying about us. Shockingly we are defo selling young, randy doesnt care about villa anymore and all his money is going to the browns.

Apparently we are in major trouble cause we hadnt signed anyone (and have no money and Oneil wants out). Least we know where our small heath friend posts now.

"I'd love to get one over on Villa!"

Just sums them up! Absolute cock monkeys of the highest order. I dislike everything about them. Look at their team...Bowyer, Barry Ferguson and linked to Barton. Who the **** wil they add to complete that midfled? Gary Glitter?! Prime bell ends from the owners to the knuckle dragging inbred fans.

/rant

in that case then, lets put a request in to the council to develop the north stand, after all, villa bring more people to the city than the pikeys do!

the council cant accept both request, and they would be showing unbias to acceot one and not the other (even though we dont need the money from them jokers!)

"I'd love to get one over on Villa!"

If he is pinning his hopes on the city paying for a new stadium that his club cannot justify needing in terms of the crowds they have been attracting for the last, ooo, hundred years as his best chance of "getting one over on Villa" then I only have one thing to say.

Good luck with that.

• 2 weeks later...

ssn

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish has confirmed that record signing Christian Benitez is yet to arrive in the country

"We are still cutting through some red tape to get him the entry visa."

So no ones seen him yet, he hasnt meet the manager, heard he failed a medical untill it got "rearranged\rigged" , this is looking like one for the investigation team me thinks

Â