Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Even if they built a bigger stadium than Villa Park, would anyone really care? surely the important thing is to fill it? if they increase their capacity, all the extra seats are just going to make the place look even emptier than usual.

He also doesn't realise it's not just about seating.

We have some of the best corporate facilities in England now, and they are worth just as much, if not more, than a few thousand more seats.

im sure the ground will be all shiny and nice and half empty, but it wont trump the likes of the emirates and new anfield in terms of money spent and design, and it wont trump the likes of VP in terms of character and history

it'll be like the italian stadiums, built for a WC then left to rot

i cant stand this guy what a **** tosser,

he could build a fooking 300.000 seater stadium and they would still be a piss in a teapot club

3rd club in the midlands as well behind wolves inbred scumbags

Link

BIRMINGHAM are in talks to build an 'iconic new stadium' and the owners want it up within five years.

Blues chairman David Gold has held preliminary talks with the FA to get the stadium accepted as a possible World Cup ground in 2018.

Gold said: "We are talking to the City Council and the stadium would be a joint venture.

"We are going for a 46,000 seater ground, 6,000 above FIFA requirements. I'd love to get one over on Villa!"

Sad.

3rd club in the midlands as well behind wolves inbred scumbags

Third???

Bloody hell, not even their own fans think they're as high as third in the Midlands...

"I'd love to get one over on Villa"

They should make that the club motto the sad little fucktards, just once in their sad little history they might even achieve it. Might.

What exactly are they going to do with the empty seats have a Fat Barry family enclosure? They couldn't even fill their shite hole of a ground last time we went there what a joke they are.

"What exactly are they going to do with the empty seats have a Fat Barry family enclosure? They couldn't even fill their shite hole of a ground last time we went there what a joke they are"

Quality TV that image has made my day !!

Â