Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I just watched a load of youtube videos of the 5 - 1 to remind me that them coming up isn't such a bad thing!

I might even go to the Sty for the first time next season...

I just watched a load of youtube videos of the 5 - 1 to remind me that them coming up isn't such a bad thing!

Im sorry but the only time i wish fans wouldnt go away is to their hole. Dont give them cash!!

Absolute shithole that it is you can't beat a Villa win at the sty. The last time I was there kevin phillips (spit) got the winner. Priceless.

Do you reckon they'll keep hold of KP next season? He's their top scorer this season I imagine but left Albion as he wanted regular first team football. Can they guarantee him that when the team that finished bottom this season couldn't?

I just hate the fact that all these blosers will come out of the woodwork again. They put the Manure shirt back in the wardrobe.

I expect to see my first "Premier Blose" car sticker tomorrow. :o

I wonder at the end of next season when the blues are relegated if the owners will be talking of selling up again?

Reading really **** up their season..hope the tossers miss out on the playoffs now! ;)

Absolute shithole that it is you can't beat a Villa win at the sty. The last time I was there kevin phillips (spit) got the winner. Priceless.

was a good day tho wasnt it didnt think that my old man chant was ever going to end

anyone else getting pissed off with skysports showing an interview with david gold, who obviously felt that he could only do it with his private helicopter in the background

proper smug clearing in the woods

it'll be near this time next year when we are all pissing ourselfs laughing saying..oh there they go again..the filthy unwashed rocket polishers are going back to were they belong lol..

Oh well folks look on the brightside them knuckle draggers coming up should give this thread plenty of ammo next season when they are getting spanked. You never know you might even get lots of great images of them crying at the end of next season as they drop back down.

My money is now on that ginger tosser (sorry Gingerlad but he is) being the first Prem manager out of a job next season.

Â