Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Met a blose fan today, was honestly the stupidest person I have ever spoken to. He wanted to know how to get to the ferry from Portsmouth Harbour. Couldn't understand when I told him to walk down platform 2 and towards the sign that said 'Wightlink'.

• Like 1

They are actually 3 points better off than at this stage last season...

Still think they will be very very close to going down again this season.

This time last year they were winning 4-1 at home against...Sheffield Wednesday. Nothing to worry about here folks. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it before, Clark looks like a decent manager to me. He did well at Huddersfield, and he's given these turds as good a polish as anyone could.

I agree. I'm amazed they haven't completely capitulated given their circumstances.

I've said it before, Clark looks like a decent manager to me. He did well at Huddersfield, and he's given these turds as good a polish as anyone could.

I agree. I'm amazed they haven't completely capitulated given their circumstances.

It's only going to get worse.

Return for Hughton perhaps?

I think sacking Clark would be a mistake, he isn't the issue at the club.

Hughton should be aiming higher than that scummy club, mid-table/pushing for promotion should be what he is aiming for.

• Like 1

I've said it before, Clark looks like a decent manager to me.  He did well at Huddersfield, and he's given these turds as good a polish as anyone could.

He didn't like, he had a good undefeated record due to drawing a shit ton of games but with a quality squad and an outstanding goalscorer in Rhodes he failed to get them promoted.

He left and they went straight up.

He is too negative a manager, doesn't know how to go out and win games. Mcleish MK II

22 points from the last 92 available. Staying up last season was just delaying whats looks like the inevitable relegation

Their home league form is something like 1 win in 23?????????

Â