Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Not sure if anyone wrote it or if this is "brand new" news but apparently Leeds might get 10 points redacted because of their trouble of their sale. They might be put in administration. They are currently on 15th place with 47 points but they will end up behind sha if it happens. Not really sure if that is a good thing but they play each other at the end of the season at least.

Ironically, because of Leeds previously going into administration when already virtually relegated should they go into administration now their points deduction wouldn't occur until next season.

After the 4th Thursday in March any club going into administration will have their points deducted at the start of the next season.

if i was lee clark i would resign end of season as i think despite him being at a turd club he has done wonders keeping that club up and think he can get jobs at bigger and better clubs

If I was Lee Clark I would purposely set my team up to lose the remaining games as a stand against corruption in the game!

Lets hope Charlton can get a result tonight.

Interesting article on the often partizan blog saying Lazio might be interested in them as a feeder club apparently De Fanti who was at Sunderland would be involved. It says in the article that it isn't an April Fools.

Edited by useless

Lets hope Charlton can get a result tonight.

Interesting article on the often partizan blog saying Lazio might be interested in them as a feeder club apparently De Fanti who was at Sunderland would be involved. It says in the article that it isn't an April Fools.

No. The April Fools would be Lazio for getting involved with the unwashed 

• Like 2

They've got three home games on the bounce then three away, don't know if that's a good thing or not, I know Barnsley's next two fixtures are at home against Brighton and Burnley.

Â