Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll never guess who's on trial at these clowns? It's only one of my favourite Villa players ever

Former Aston Villa star De la Cruz to help Birmingham City at back

Feb 20 2009 by Colin Tattum, Birmingham Mail

Join Colin Tattum's online webchat from 2pm - click here

FORMER Villa full-back Ulises de la Cruz could be another defensive option, Alex McLeish has admitted.

The Ecuadorian, 35, has started a second trial period with Blues.

He was released by Reading in the summer and could be a stop-gap to bolster the options at the back for the remainder of the season.

De la Cruz can play on either side of the defence, or wide in midfield.

McLeish said both he and former Newcastle United and Spurs right-back Carr, another trialist, were not in bad shape. “The figures, both Carr and de la Cruz, from the science department are of a good standard,” said the manager.

“They are in decent nick.

“But they have both been out a long time playing and you’ve just got to be sure.”

McLeish has inquired about several Premier League right-backs, but had no joy.

“Sebastian Larsson has done a great job for us at full-back,” he said. “I know it’s not his natural position but I don’t think it will hamper Seb’s credibility in the game by playing there.”

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
If they lose to Bristol City tonight, I can see them missing out on the play-offs.

Really? I can't see them finishing below about 4th or 5th.

I wouldn't mind it if they came up. As my mate said (who's a smurf) "if we come up we'll need 11 new players".

I think it could be fun to watch them in the Prem next year! And now we're so far superior to them it's ridiculous, there's nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't mind it if they came up. As my mate said (who's a smurf) "if we come up we'll need 11 new players".

I think it could be fun to watch them in the Prem next year! And now we're so far superior to them it's ridiculous, there's nothing to worry about.

No.

No, no no.

NO

we do NOTwant that dirty bunch of knuckledragging words removed at our ground next season.

Or ever

Nope. We don't need any more images now there are plenty in existence already! Actually, I want to see images of their fans going ballistic about missing the playoffs at the end of the season. Then in 2010 I want to see more of them trying to get at the board when they are mathematically relegated - then repeat each year until oblivion.

i think ive run out of alughter i really have, de la cruz was bad enough when we signed him but now he is 35 he is only gonna get worse

article-0-01355BCC00000578-134_468x418.jpg

explains why that kid is a bloser look at his mum a typical chav, like all their fans

Â