Midweek Football 15/17 December

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Imagine if SU wins this.

That's the sort of thing that transform a season

I think its too late for SU already. They're gone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Bale is not getting a look in is he, not even from the bench. Maybe hes not the player he was. 

Bale is a shadow of the player he was. Can barely move. You'd never tell he was a player with frightening pace. He's rightly not getting a look in.

I said it so any times last season when wilder was lauded as the second coming of christ and Sheffield United were doing well that it wouldn't last.

Seen it with Ipswich, hull, blackpool doing well after promotion before it goes tits up

• Like 1

Just now, a-k said:

Did he or did he not park the bus last night?

He was away at the Champions, it doesn’t define him as a person. He scored 6 at Old Trafford, 5 at St Mary’s and 7 past Maccabi Haifa. Beat Man City and Arsenal too. Not exactly the Mr Negative the lazy sterotypers will have you believe.

53 goals in 24 games.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

He was away at the Champions, it doesn’t define him as a person. He scored 6 at Old Trafford, 5 at St Mary’s and 7 past Maccabi Haifa. Beat Man City and Arsenal too. Not exactly the Mr Negative the lazy sterotypers will have you believe.

53 goals in 24 games.

Is this a Mourinho burner account? Why are you assuming that I meant anything other than a jest as a direct continuation of last night? I have watched basically all PL games this season---I watched them dismantle Saints and United---so I'm well aware of what his teams are capable of doing. But it is indeed a true fact that he defends on a lead on occasion.

Edited by a-k

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

How many points did Derby finish on again? Was it 11?

yup.

You'd expect Sheffield United to accidentally win once or twice by sheer chance, but it's really hard to see them getting 10 points.

Â