Aston Villa Footage Thread

Hornso

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

One stop place to find the best Villa film on the internet. Post your favourites...

I’ve been missing the roar of the claret & blue faithful so went searching on YouTube and found this nice compilation the Premier League put together a few years ago. 

Things that strike me about that video:

I'd forgotten how many good goals Hendrie scored for us. It seems I have erased his ability from my memory.

Luc Nilis 🥰 😢

Petrov's long ranger wouldn't have been saved even if the keeper wasn't miles off his line.  Proper top bin effort.

Great, if obvious, choice for the finale. 

Here's to this season adding several more worthy of that that collection

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Awesome video!

Does anyone remember a goal by Julian Joachim, pretty sure against Coventry where he scored when he was practically on the byline? 

I remember it like it was yesterday,  still dont know how that was possible. I really liked joachim

• Like 2

12 hours ago, omariqy said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ohitmustbe

Great channel for some old videos 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16CotgAuwCcXifTxGpX9wQ

Another great channel for old matches 

Two great channels. 

I sat and watched all of the videos from the first one recently. The behind the scenes videos featuring you Southgate were hilarious. He was definitely channeling his inner Partridge. 

I’ll be watching some of the match footage from the second link, some great memories in there. I can’t believe how dated it looks now though, even clips from 2000/2001, which still feels like not that long ago! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Great video.

Sad that 2 of those players that I watched so many times are no longer with us. They gave us some great memories. 

1 hour ago, kidlewis said:

This captures not only one of the best moments of last season but what we are all missing from VP. 

I remember something similar against Arsenal - the Dion Dublin game. I started in k3 ended up in k1 block somehow.

• 3 months later...
On 30/12/2020 at 23:02, kidlewis said:

This captures not only one of the best moments of last season but what we are all missing from VP.

One of my fav moments in football that. I was on a high for about a week after seeing that live.

Â