Manchester United

messi11

12 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Yeah I think we can trust them with this. Birmingham Mail are a strange bunch though with their annoying headlines... They're always saying that "every Villa fan is saying the same thing". 🤪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

But if they can play a friendly just get the league game out the way 

But the whole point is they need an extended break from competitive games. Friendlies are just training exercises.

Now if we had played Burnley today that would have made much more sense.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

But the whole point is they need an extended break from competitive games. Friendlies are just training exercises.

Now if we had played Burnley today that would have made much more sense.

Agree with that with burnley. Was saying this weeks ago

23 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Of course it is. :) Did we win? I've heard 1-0 and 1-1.

Read on the man utd twitter but it was a win to us 1 nil.

If you could read there Twitter with the friendly advertisment, you would see how entitled Man utd Fans are.Of course at that point I had to cheeky point out I am proud that we beat Man Utd and that they are not what they once were and had so much work or they will face doom. 

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I just cant believe clubs like these wouldnt want to give friendly games away free before season starts to drum as much support as they can up from there following fans.

Man a United will probably earn about £10m of £5ers being sold to all the plastic fans around the world. 

10.00pm is probably middle of the day for the majority of their fan base who are going to pay for it. 

7 minutes ago, brommy said:

The Brum Mail website is shocking. Virtually nothing new or incisive, either stating the obvious or opinions out of touch with the majority of fans, all whilst surrounded by clickbait advertising that slows loading speeds.

Bring back the Sports Argus!

Yes, I've stopped going on it, I find it too annoying in various ways, including all that advertising slowing the loading speed. And the articles are all broken up into lots of little chunks by ads and links to other articles, so you can't read them properly. Very silly.

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, robby b said:

Yes, I've stopped going on it, I find it too annoying in various ways, including all that advertising slowing the loading speed. And the articles are all broken up into lots of little chunks by ads and links to other articles, so you can't read them properly. Very silly.

It's like one of those car parks who have made the spaces so narrow in an attempt to cram in as many punters as they can that everyone leaves a space and a half between cars so they actually end up with less cars parked than if they allowed enough space. 

They've made it so annoying with the volume of adverts, and pissed off so many people with their stupid headlines and controversial writing that they probably have half the traffic they otherwise would. 

• Like 4

So we’ve beaten the mighty Man Utd and kept a clean sheet, Watkins has his first goal and we’re signing Martinez, Rashica and more. Things are looking up. I just hope the visit of Man Utd doesn’t include conversations in a private room with Grealish, I couldn’t handle that now. 

Â