U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Even if he's not injured it doesn't look good, as it doesn't look like he fully trusts his knee yet.

Yeah I'm thinking that now he's up and walking. 

That looks like a mental thing there. 

• Like 2

I think he's just being cautious here - there's very much a mental aspect of recovering from serious injury. I remember Dublin being worried about headers when he was back after his broken neck - but he got through it and back to normal. 

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Even if he's not injured it doesn't look good, as it doesn't look like he fully trusts his knee yet.

He also needs to learn how to take those controls.with his foot less planted.

More than once I worried seeing that.

His foot is way too firmly planted into those controls.

One positive of us going down to the Championship is the the good pros we have got in the club and who have continued to stay around.

Neil Taylor is at the game today, I believe he's planning to be some sort of youth coach.

We already have JT and Jedinak.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

First time I've watched the u23. I was expecting a bit better, especially after the first 5 minutes. 

Let's not forget what level this is. Lot's of talent on show but concentration levels aren't going to be Prem standard.

Just now, AV82 said:

Let's not forget what level this is. Lot's of talent on show but concentration levels aren't going to be Prem standard.

Yeah I know, I'd just heard so many good things about the way we play and with this being a strong team I was expecting to see some decent stuff.