U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Chukwuemeka and JPB have been passengers, Raikhy's passing has been poor and Sohna's decision making has been awful

Revan has his hands full but has done okay, Kesler looks very sharp, Steer has been excellent.

We just aren't getting it right with the ball, we look too keen to show how good we are and not keen enough to do the simple things that win you games.

Bugger - looks like Wes is done for the day - doesn't look great for the boy.

i know Wes isnt fit etc, but its so clear just how much he lacks general mobility compared to all the other midfielders/forwards buzzing around.

I know the other players seem to lack some general composure at times, but their mobility is very clear and it made Wesley look very immobile/static (even if you take in to account his recovery).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i know Wes isnt fit etc, but its so clear just how much he lacks general mobility compared to all the other midfielders/forwards buzzing around.

I know the other players seem to lack some general composure at times, but their mobility is very clear and it made Wesley look very immobile/static (even if you take in to account his recovery).

I was thinking that

I always find the youth players are so keen for all the fancy tricks and flicks. Sometimes they are way off like Barry was when in on goal, yet seconds later it worked beautifully to play Chuk through for the penalty. I guess that's a key part of development though, knowing when and when not to do it.

Edited by VillaAlex
  • Like 2