U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

15 hours ago, BOF said:

What havethey been sprinkling on Kesler's corn flakes this past 6 months. He's gone from being highly rated to absolute machine. He's making turbo progress.

Now I understand why we let Freddie go out 

• Like 1

Excuse my extreme tardiness. Blame Easter. Front page stats have now been updated. A hattrick of assists for Chukwuemeka puts him joint top on 5 for the season alongside Ramsey. Kesler-Hayden gets his 3rd and 4th goal of his last 4 starts. Wesley and Steer make it the 5th oldest starting 11 of the season.

Our extreme unpredictability continues.

Elsewhere, Sunderland were beating Reading on the road to move up the league on our coat-tails.

Next up are 2 games this Friday, one of which involves us !

13:00 Reading(6) v Middlesbrough(9)
13:00 Fulham(11) v Aston Villa(7)

A win would put us THIRD in the league. ZOMG!!! (4th if Reading win too)

Must be the worst part of the job telling the lads who will be released. There is a good article on the bbc sport called the impossible dream which charts 2 players who were let go from big clubs. One never played full time and the other has had a good career in the lower leagues.

Edited by The Fun Factory

On 02/04/2021 at 15:12, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I ended up just attaching laptop via HDMI, cast was being stupid.

DC Jonah "Anyone else using a chrome cast to view it on the TV? The option to unmute is now gone."

You guys not got smart TVs with built in browsers?

I just use my TVs browser and log in to watch from there

41 minutes ago, Junxs said:

You guys not got smart TVs with built in browsers?

I just use my TVs browser and log in to watch from there

I do mate, but as it was short notice and a quick decision I couldn't be arsed faffing around on the TV. I always have everything open on the Laptop so just connected there.

Do we have an App we could use on Smart TV BTW? Probably much easier.

• Like 1

I've adjusted the fixtures on the front page.

We knew about the Fulham game being moved forward to tomorrow from Monday. It seems they've also moved the Middlesbrough game at the end of the month from Monday 26th back to Sunday 25th, still kicking off at 14:00.

Harrison Sohna has played in central-defence for the U18s, but given that Seb Revan has more recent experience there, and at an higher level I imagine it will be him in central defence alongside Bogarde, with Sohna at left-back.